Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What science are you referring too? The same science that is backed by the major donors and technocrats that wish to vaccinate the entire planet? 

In fairness mate, that’s the same story for everything.

Its the same as major investment banks writing government monetary policy and sponsoring what’s taught in business school, paying professors to write papers etc

Same as Monsanto sponsoring a scientist to tell us Round Up is safe to spray on your dinner and GM crops are fine 

If grown ups have not bothered to look this shit up and find out then imho, it’s their fault ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

I do love this naivety, that the powers that be have our best interests at heart ,they've fukcde up enough times ,we are a crop /herd ,indispensable drones ,sent into enough pointless wars ,fed shti ,and we always bow down and comply ,but hey ho join the queue for your chemical jab 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Don't worry about it, mate! This anti-vax bollocks comes from ignorance and fear. Fact is we're not doctors and our entire medical training begins and ends with an internet connection. That's why I'll generally look towards someone with actual expertise in these situations. I've had all my jabs. Kids have had all their jabs. Dogs too! It's a straight answer to a straight question.

One thing C19 is showing, at least here in the US, that a lot of the anti-vaxxers and many more on the fence are starting to listen to science instead of social media. This is a good thing. That's the main reason I go for tested medicines instead of healing crystals and YouTube conspiracy sites! :thumbs:

I’ve been speaking to a medical practitioner online  about this chris and he seem very much against your opinion I’m afraid .....??

2D52744D-9D07-492B-B099-8D1F275BE6A8.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah, chemicals, bad.

Don’t get your white coat in a twist Sheldon, nobody said that......we won’t be burning you as a witch just yet ! Lol 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

If all these people in Europe are dying why aren't the populations of Africa and India dropping like flies?

Because it hasn't got a foothold over there like it has in Europe? 

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm not suggesting either, but how do you know this? You seem a bit too certain of what other people may or may not do.

It always going to be the same.

Either your for everything that's pushed, or your a conspiracy theorist! Lol

There is nothing theoretical about the many conspiracies that have surfaced and have been proved correct.

Just a bit of clarification on things. Even if you are vaccinated, you can still catch the very disease, virus etc that you are vaccinated against, you do know this?

It doesn't guarantee anything and it cannot be proven that it would have saved your life. 

Yes you can but a vaccine gives you much better odds, hence being a vaccine. 

If people are going to cry conspiracy they better have some good evidence IMO. 

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52543692#comment_139161205

At last some context from the BBC, this article actually uses facts rather than fear and shows that if you are not ill already your chances of dying this year are the same in a normal year as this year if your under 30 (and no underlying problems) and if your under 50 (and no underlying problems) only very marginally increased. What happened to personal risk? Everyday we get in a car, drink a beer or fly in plane there is a risk of death but we live with it, it’s our choice we need to be able to make our own choice over this. Nearly 500 people a day die from cancer in this country, every single day. Imagine a rolling counter on every single media platform 24/7, we would all be scared shitless. We can’t cure death or avoid it. Shield those at risk with everything we have and those that care for them and let everyone else get on with it which will give the wider population heard immunity. Without a vaccine or cure it’s the only option. Lockdown is doing far far more damage to the long term health of society than the virus, lockdown and the media which has managed to scare the majority of the nation into hiding. 

• Like 1

Why is no one being held to blame ,wet market ,weapons lab ,what ever ! Some dodgy plumber blows someones house up ,due to incompetent gas installation, even with no fatalities, he will be done ,tens of thousands dying jack shit done ,the fact a load of my PPE is coming in from china fuks me off even more ,slant eyed making money out of their disease!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52543692#comment_139161205

At last some context from the BBC, this article actually uses facts rather than fear and shows that if you are not ill already your chances of dying this year are the same in a normal year as this year if your under 30 (and no underlying problems) and if your under 50 (and no underlying problems) only very marginally increased. What happened to personal risk? Everyday we get in a car, drink a beer or fly in plane there is a risk of death but we live with it, it’s our choice we need to be able to make our own choice over this. Nearly 500 people a day die from cancer in this country, every single day. Imagine a rolling counter on every single media platform 24/7, we would all be scared shitless. We can’t cure death or avoid it. Shield those at risk with everything we have and those that care for them and let everyone else get on with it which will give the wider population heard immunity. Without a vaccine or cure it’s the only option. Lockdown is doing far far more damage to the long term health of society than the virus, lockdown and the media which has managed to scare the majority of the nation into hiding. 

Mmmm good old BBC ,faggots ,peados ,pushing every agenda ,except that of the average working  british,straight person ,they can go fukc themselves

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes you can but a vaccine gives you much better odds, hence being a vaccine. 

If people are going to cry conspiracy they better have some good evidence IMO. 

People have every reason to at least be a little skeptical about anything being injected into their own bodies, or is that a bit old fashioned now?

Are people's health improving as time goes on, or is there an ever increasing number of new viruses, new diseases, cancers, tumours, mental health disorders etc etc.? Are drugs and vaccines helping? Logic will give you the answer