Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Trump suggested the ideas should be looked into,not that they were a cure.
The other way to look at it is,he is interested and looking for answers.
Perhaps if our government was doing the same thing,it might encourage more people to trust them.
Deliberately sidetracking what he said is pathetic, and posting it is even more so.

I understand that mate the problem is the guy just blurts sh*t out whenever someone sticks a microphone under his nose. Doesn't matter what it is he's got an international platform. If he actually said something that was true for once it would encourage far more people to trust him than do at the moment.

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Yeah, but you've gotta admit he's a good laugh

He's f*ck*ng hilarious, can't argue that at all! :laugh:

On a more serious note, though, the FDA have had to post warnings on chloroquine and hydrochloroquine, based on Donnie's medical chops. They're asking people not to take the drug unless part of a clinical trial due to serious side effects.

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That's just it, mate. I don't generally make those kind of conclusions based on the limited information provided. South Korea diverted a lot of public money into monitoring pandemics as they've been hit several times in the last 10 years alone. They were arguably a lot more prepared than the west.

I also read this article on the pandemic in India and it touches on a lot more probables than HCQ alone, although it is an opinion piece it does raise more questions than answers. TL:DR There are a lot more factors in play than the use of HCQ.

Question for yourself and @Francie. As you're both advocates for the use of HCQ have you read about any large studies that contradict the reports of it being ineffective? I'm actually still on the fence about it but I'm willing to listen to an alternate view despite the increasing number of studies showing it might not be the miracle cure that you're hoping for we need.

Yesterday Britain began the first round of vaccine tests with human trials. If it's successful will you be getting one when they hit the market? :hmm:

It's funny you bring up experts...

For those that won't watch the link Dr Trump suggests the use of irradiating the body with UV light and injecting patients with disinfectant. I was half expecting Trump brand essential oils and healing crystals...

IMG-20200424-WA0005.jpg

• Haha 5
58 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

At least they're not telling you to stick a sunlamp up your arse, while on a Domestos IV drip.

Hmmmm.......Blair, Obama, Cameron or an anal sunlamp with a pint of domestos???..........??.........No brainer, plug me in and top me up ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, slip lead said:

I don't know what's worse,  the left's ballshit, or the c**ts that believe it.......

The people who listen to them speak it.and the people who read what they say.

5 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That's just it, mate. I don't generally make those kind of conclusions based on the limited information provided. South Korea diverted a lot of public money into monitoring pandemics as they've been hit several times in the last 10 years alone. They were arguably a lot more prepared than the west.

I also read this article on the pandemic in India and it touches on a lot more probables than HCQ alone, although it is an opinion piece it does raise more questions than answers. TL:DR There are a lot more factors in play than the use of HCQ.

Question for yourself and @Francie. As you're both advocates for the use of HCQ have you read about any large studies that contradict the reports of it being ineffective? I'm actually still on the fence about it but I'm willing to listen to an alternate view despite the increasing number of studies showing it might not be the miracle cure that you're hoping for we need.

Yesterday Britain began the first round of vaccine tests with human trials. If it's successful will you be getting one when they hit the market? :hmm:

It's funny you bring up experts...

For those that won't watch the link Dr Trump suggests the use of irradiating the body with UV light and injecting patients with disinfectant. I was half expecting Trump brand essential oils and healing crystals...

it’s always good to question everything in life mate

Yes I’ve read the studies from the negative point of view ..... tell me any of these doctors down playing it have they been telling people how to boost there immune system all I hear is need to wait on a vaccine ?? 

I also stumbled across something yesterday when I was ordering my cbd oil ...... they have started selling  cbd HCQ for guess what ???? Cancer  

me personally I won’t be getting any vaccines from the British government 

They already use uv lights to get rid of virus’s on small babies and they also use disinfectant in vaccines currently doesn’t sound so stupid now think mr trump was doing a bit trolling 

On 23/04/2020 at 10:28, gnasher16 said:

Tried but they dont listen.....if these third world ponces had a bit more pride in themselves and their nations we wouldnt have t

?

Edited by Qbgrey