Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Some old lord on the telly the other day said we have an average of 1600 deaths a day in the uk would be nice if we could see this plus or minus the c19 deaths to get a true picture of what’s going on ?

I was looking for this the other day but there wasn’t a simple source so I lost interest.

Truth is though, I’m not sure many folks would care.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I was looking for this the other day but there wasn’t a simple source so I lost interest.

I think alot of folk will care mate, people want to know the facts. 

I wonder has the flu deaths went down this year? ?

Im completely on the fence about all this,whether its the figures,the illness itself....i just dont know enough to have a strong opinion either way but something thats obvious to me that just seems to get brushed under the carpet is did we honestly think we was never going to come unstuck being as ridiculously overpopulated as we are ?......did we not think that the infrastructure of our country was ever going to be effected by mass immigration ?

In 20 years the population of London has increased by 3 million.....the population of Birmingham has doubled !....it doesnt take a clever person to see that 20 years ago we wouldnt of needed to build these Nightingale Hospitals what we had was sufficient....its like nobody wants to dare mention it !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Interestingly due to the manipulation of the figures things like cancer and diabetes death rates have dropped to record lows, the WHO also seem to be coming under a lot of scrutiny in all this, it’s all a bit strange and you don’t want to be throwing fuel on the fire of some of the theory’s going round but as I said before there is a lot of untruths going on amongst all this, I was talking to a young female doctor I no in the week, she was quite happily working abroad but has been brought back to help the nhs, she said I don’t know what’s going on but the hospital is full of empty beds she’s never seen things so quiet and had just had 3 days on the piss, which is not what I’m seeing on the news, ???

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interestingly due to the manipulation of the figures things like cancer and diabetes death rates have dropped to record lows, the WHO also seem to be coming under a lot of scrutiny in all this, it’s all a bit strange and you don’t want to be throwing fuel on the fire of some of the theory’s going round but as I said before there is a lot of untruths going on amongst all this, I was talking to a young female doctor I no in the week, she was quite happily working abroad but has been brought back to help the nhs, she said I don’t know what’s going on but the hospital is full of empty beds she’s never seen things so quiet and had just had 3 days on the piss, which is not what I’m seeing on the news, ???

Exactly what my relatives who work in hospitals have said and backs up my earlier point about there is hospital capacity so surely now we can lift the lockdown and get on with it. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im completely on the fence about all this,whether its the figures,the illness itself....i just dont know enough to have a strong opinion either way but something thats obvious to me that just seems to get brushed under the carpet is did we honestly think we was never going to come unstuck being as ridiculously overpopulated as we are ?......did we not think that the infrastructure of our country was ever going to be effected by mass immigration ?

In 20 years the population of London has increased by 3 million.....the population of Birmingham has doubled !....it doesnt take a clever person to see that 20 years ago we wouldnt of needed to build these Nightingale Hospitals what we had was sufficient....its like nobody wants to dare mention it !

Absolutely spot on mate, I can hear in my head people groaning when I write or say this sort of stuff so I try and contain myself now but I’m a 100% on the same page with you here.

Its no shock that having all these people going in and out the country to their 3rd world piss holes has led to a massive rise in ailments we had at one point eradicated, just look at TB especially in London with all those spades spitting all over the show.

Over here, all the clusters of C19 are in nursing homes and it’s all south East Asians manning these places, no surprise that this tore through Europe just after Chinese New Year when they have all just been home.

Small, insular, making and doing your own things with your own people has to be the way forward after this disaster......but I doubt it will be :( 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

The deaths are always described as covid RELATED never that that's what they died of, thats what I have seen anyway and are these people being confirmed of cov.19 after an autopsy ?

No they are not being autopsied and my bet is that the majority of people would have been dead by the time the summer was out anyway, of today’s 917 only 50 didn’t have known underlying health problems yet we are told they have died of Covid? 1400 people die on average every single day in the uk what’s the current total? Is it even higher than that right now? I know in March deaths were down on 2019 not up! The current way of recording deaths is if they test positive they go on the death toll even if they didn’t have Covid symptoms! All designed to cause mass hysteria and people to obey the lockdown. 

21 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

No they are not being autopsied and my bet is that the majority of people would have been dead by the time the summer was out anyway, of today’s 917 only 50 didn’t have known underlying health problems yet we are told they have died of Covid? 1400 people die on average every single day in the uk what’s the current total? Is it even higher than that right now? I know in March deaths were down on 2019 not up! The current way of recording deaths is if they test positive they go on the death toll even if they didn’t have Covid symptoms! All designed to cause mass hysteria and people to obey the lockdown. 

I wouldn't be wanting to say that to those that have lost love ones ,you don't need underlying illness for cor 19 to kill you ! I would say more people have died of cor 19 than gov says .and to say most would b dead anyway is just crazy talk and we all have loved ones who could go down with this at any time ,

Edited by Moocher71
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Same mate dont want to hear the numbers etc as long as I know we are lockdown i just keep me mrs and boy to ourselves.  Video call to parents everynight make sure they are safe and reemerge to the outside world when safe to do so

How's the nephew?

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Same mate dont want to hear the numbers etc as long as I know we are lockdown i just keep me mrs and boy to ourselves.  Video call to parents everynight make sure they are safe and reemerge to the outside world when safe to do so

Yea to much doom and gloom ain't good mate.

Wife said earlier put the news on.

I said carry on.I'm off down the garage.

You are in a good spot there with the forest on your doorstep.

Nice to escape the news and phone etc

Helps clear the mind..

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I wouldn't be wanting to say that to those that have lost love ones ,you don't need underlying illness for cor 19 to kill you ! I would say more people have died of cor 19 than gov says .and to say most would b dead anyway is just crazy talk and we all have loved ones who could go down with this at any time ,

I do understand what your saying but in life we have to balance risk in everyday life all the time. My dad has had it and recovered and was quite poorly and yes it was a concerning time but you can not remove risk or death from daily life and if we are shut up for to long as a country then more people will end up dying. It’s not life vs economy it’s life vs life as a country with a tanked economy has no money for public services and poverty kills just not as obviously as a virus. The cold hard facts are people lose loved ones every single day and as a country our government have to weigh up what is costing more loved ones the virus or the cure (economic lockdown). Decisions like this aren’t for the sentimental and whilst many may not like it (and I understand why) its a cold hard fact that many Covid patients are already very sick and would have died within a short space of time anyway people that have lost loved ones would not like to be told this but they are facts. 

• Like 4