Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

What does anyone make of this David Icke geezer ?

I know he,s seen as a bit of a crackpot but i watched an interview with him last night,a recent one.....and theres things he comes out with that makes a lot of sense,and its stuff he,s been saying for a long time apparently.

It was on a channel called London Live i dont know if its on Youtube or anything but it was very interesting if anyone wants to look it up.

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And are you a doctor ?

He's had to stitch himself up that much while making his knives he'd probably qualify as one ??

10 hours ago, scotty12 said:

There’s your hydroxychloroquine ready available but we won’t get that in the way of a good story

Does it work for C19, or are they still testing it? :hmm:

Interesting that the mild side effects of the drug are actually symptoms of C19 too. I think I'd be having a chat with a doctor before I took anything like that, especially when I'd read about it on the internet.

13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What does anyone make of this David Icke geezer ?

I know he,s seen as a bit of a crackpot but i watched an interview with him last night,a recent one.....and theres things he comes out with that makes a lot of sense,and its stuff he,s been saying for a long time apparently.

It was on a channel called London Live i dont know if its on Youtube or anything but it was very interesting if anyone wants to look it up.

David Icke is a tricky one. I think he has written & said such an enormous amount about various people, institutions & situations that the law of averages dictates he will make sense or be right about some things.....

• Like 1

I still don’t understand how someone can go from sports reporter/tv personality to fully blown crank overnight......something must have happened to him, break down or alian abduction or something :blink:

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

David Icke is a tricky one. I think he has written & said such an enormous amount about various people, institutions & situations that the law of averages dictates he will make sense or be right about some things.....

The broken clock equation....

12 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Does it work for C19, or are they still testing it? :hmm:

Interesting that the mild side effects of the drug are actually symptoms of C19 too. I think I'd be having a chat with a doctor before I took anything like that, especially when I'd read about it on the internet.

It’s only been around and approved  for 65 years mate all of a sudden there needing to test it for side effects to see if its bad for you and don’t take it  etc etc. 

the number one reason your not hearing about it is because it’s cheap and readily available there’s not a Great deal of money to be made from it trump has ordered millions from India and Brazil President has also just ordered millions from India 

Edited by scotty12