Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We aren't hearing much about asylum seekers since this started. Wonder where they are all getting to and if its swept through the camps yet? 

Was thinking the same can't find news about any where

You can bet your bollocks once this is all done and dusted there will be calls for more immigration in order to replace those who have died and to restart the economy......it will be equated to immigrants coming here after the war to help us rebuild :whistling:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You can bet your bollocks once this is all done and dusted there will be calls for more immigration in order to replace those who have died and to restart the economy......it will be equated to immigrants coming here after the war to help us rebuild :whistling:

100%

3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Might be a good opportunity to promote UK  sector shortages and with uni help etc college help to guide youngsters into these roles, the fact that NHS will come away from this as role models etc you'd like to think it will impact on youngsters wanting to sign up....

That's more like it mate...a nice positive spin..

• Like 1

I was under the impression that more people want to become nurses and doctors than there are places for them at university, resulting in uk recruiting them from overseas. Also how many NHS  foreign doctors and nurses have gone home to help places like italy, Ireland, spain etc, compounding our NHS shortages? 

Over here (Australia) we have no where near the numbers of sick that you have, but they are trying to get more Nurses and Doctors already,

I reckon we are not being told the whole truth as to what they expect to happen.

I have calculated that we are around 200,000 undiagnosed, we will see in the next few weeks.

Good luck over there guys, #staythef--k@home

We are practising it as much as possible.

• Like 8
On 07/04/2020 at 18:48, W. Katchum said:

Iv out lived some the meanest mods on the net, take bit more than a dose a kung flu to see me off ?

LMAO TG was mean to you, she loved me.... until Selby was it? ???

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Corrupt bunch of b@stards, covered up for the chinks

When the head of the WHO was asked about Taiwan he wouldn’t even answer the question or acknowledge it as China claims its disputed territory. Another bunch of corrupt bastruds. 

watch the video 
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/dr-marc-siegel-opens-up-about-his-father-96-and-his-use-of-hydroxychloroquine.amp     

world health organisation funded by America, world health organisation who are in cahoots with China, world health organisation also heavily funded by bill gates  

you can buy the malaria drug Over the counter for as cheap as chips no money to be made from them 

what does bill gates want to do to cure yous vaccines how many millions and billions can be made from vaccaines ? 

understand why yous ain’t hearing much of this on the main stream media there down playing the effectiveness of the malaria drug that’s been around for a long time 

Edited by scotty12