Coronavirus

57 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You're still with us then! I thought we might be having a THL whip round for a dottie/reddawn/ketchum memorial by now. :whistling:

But seriously, glad you're right again. :good:

The katchum milking comp...

Lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think France has banned outdoor exercise between 10 and 7 now...

Yeah heard that earlier, although I thought 9?, but probably wrong. 

The restrictions here never really progressed as such, apart from closing the barbers a week or so after the initial closure. It’s a pretty soft lock down, you come & go as you like as far as I can tell. I’ve barely seen the police, but then I haven’t ventured into Brussels or Leuven.......so could be hotter there?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Anyone missing shit they would normally be doing yet?

I’m usually down the pool hall 2-3 times a week so I’ve started to miss that a bit. Apart from that I’ve been too busy outside to really notice.....Although “daddy daddy daddy” on loop can be a tester ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

I’m usually down the pool hall 2-3 times a week so I’ve started to miss that a bit. Apart from that I’ve been too busy outside to really notice.....Although “daddy daddy daddy” on loop can be a tester ?

Polish car polishers

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Am I but  theses last few weeks have been educating I have learnt how to use the washer how to hover and mop I can even wash up proper  now I have been turned in to a real little  house wife feck I need to get back to graft 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Polish car polishers

Yeah my cars a fcuking mess! I use an Asian car wash which is pretty shite, but I don’t clean cars. We don’t have polish doing it here unfortunately ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I’m missing routine if I’m honest, I’m a creature of habit and this situation has turned everything upside down. 

• Like 3

If it's the dirty slant eyed filths ,weapons factory, or the filthy wet markets ,will they be made to pay ?? genuine question, you fukc up the worlds health and economy and just walk away?? Mental ,its put chinks top of my hate list ,sly filthy scum  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

If it's the dirty slant eyed filths ,weapons factory, or the filthy wet markets ,will they be made to pay ?? genuine question, you fukc up the worlds health and economy and just walk away?? Mental ,its put chinks top of my hate list ,sly filthy scum  

Wheels appear to be in motion but what will come of it I'm not sure 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sue-china-for-coronavirus-outbreak-says-think-tank-bjgv0lf5r

• Like 2
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Watch the video ! Any mention in the mainstream media of this ? 
https://abc30.com/health/la-doctor-seeing-success-with-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19/6079864/

Urgent cares are not the place to go if you are ill. So, the grain of salt rule applies here.  But results from the more questionable sources should be looked into. As the article states. Dr. Fauci, who we do respect. Says that this is only anecdotal evidence.

In the 1918 pandemic mis-information and outright lying to the public caused countless deaths.

• Thanks 1