Coronavirus

Like i said boys,greedy c...s still earning,while we stay home losing money,and because thier out n about spreading it,we Will be home longer,lising more.and i guarantee we will see a change in the supermarket staff,regards ppe.boris has missed the bus here,big time

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

With all the idiotic numbskulls still wandering around like they couldn't give a f**k, I think we'll defintely get our freedom even more restricted within the next couple of days

How long before they rescind these emergency powers, do you reckon? The Yanks Patriot Act was due to expire in 2005 yet it's extension is the only thing the American powers that be can agree on. 15 years later...

Both sides of the Atlantic are using mobile phones to track people's movements for marketing and it will only take the stroke of a pen to make it for 'national security.'

I honestly reckon that even after this has all blown over the ramifications of security will still be there for draconian jobsworths...

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm gutted mate. Never drop my phone. Had a dream i smashed my phone last night. Dropped it 4 times  today. Fine. Took bin out tonight dropped it again smashed to bits. Was rationing my cans but just stuck another few I'm the fridge and ate 2 boosts

Frightened you might miss a call while your out with the bins?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Food shopping came early bells. Got it all wiped down with disinfectant before putting it away. House cleaned between me and mrs. Then went a walk and never seen a soul only a few roe. Managed to get a small hill (coal bing) in for a bit scafell training and a decent view. Womt be going near anybody but mrs and wee boy for as long as necessary and tbh I'm enjoying it.

Screenshot_20200405-133859_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-133911_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-133917_Gallery.jpg

Got to be honest I’m having the time of my life . 

Misses out the door at eight. 

Me and the kids have breakfast. Bought a new blender last week so we’re smoothies all round at minute. Tidy house up, admin got me , then homework until dinner. They eat , then we train at home In The garden. 

Housework , dishes, Hoover up, mop floor. Misses home then tea , big walk with kids in bike and the dog. Bath, settle them in , chaos for an hour then I do some real work , studying online two courses risk management and project management. 

Watch telly then bed by 1 , wake up when the kids wake. 

Living the dream , started painting the fence today , trained twice then big walk after tea. 

Hope it lasts till June as I’ll be a monster at circuits and I’ll have had 10 weeks at home with the best three things in my life. 

I was meant to move tomorrow , but can’t be helped that I’m not . Que sera sera . Living out of boxes and making the most of time to do a few jobs it is then . 

Few days ago as me and the boy were out , a herd of fallow crosses in front of us. Waved “bye bye deer’s “ as he trundled past on his balance bike . 

Id normally be away to some corner of uk by now . Live this lately to be fair 

38E18CF2-7F4A-4D80-B9DA-6CB3DEA46BD5.png

4EAAF656-C068-49CC-B412-42FAC590BAAF.jpeg

0F6CF953-37D5-452C-B44E-F59F1E445860.jpeg

CF734709-1EEE-4792-89E5-E95F9CD7B62E.jpeg

554AD688-DDA3-4283-96D0-5DDFE73F2D0D.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1