Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Meece said:

Thanks for the thought.   Both of them have had it real bad.  Brother was on oxygen the day before yesterday but sent home today .?  He is still in a bad way and has been told that he can't stay on his own.? He is moving in with a lady friend who is going to look after him for a while to get him back up.  Sister is also in a bad way but paramedics had a look the other day at 2AM.!?  and said that she had probably got over the worst of it and that she had to stay at home.  Both of them have been on antibiotics to stop it turning into pneumonia.   Both of them have said that they don't expect to survive but I'm sure that won't happen. A nasty illness that both of them have said that they've never experienced anything like it.

Hope they both make a full speedy recovery meece ??? 

4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

The WHO are corrupt as fcuk. 
 It’s funny that the Trump administration has done a u turn on the subject and is now advising the wearing of face masks, why would that be? 

The WHO was set up and funded by the 1%of the 1% probably not with the 99.9% of the populations best interests in mind, but I did really like pinball wizard ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The WHO was set up and funded by the 1%of the 1% probably not with the 99.9% of the populations best interests in mind, but I did really like pinball wizard ??

Hadn’t ever given them a second thought on till this virus came on top but when you look into it a bit deeper they are corrupt as they come. 

• Like 1
On 02/04/2020 at 03:19, dytkos said:

Just had my first incidence of Corona rage lol

Was walking the dogs down a bridleway, I was at one side and some lycra clad cyclists flashed past about 2 foot away (track is 3m wide) "what part of 2 metres do you not understand" says I. No reaction.

A minute later another one does exactly the same. "Two f***ing metres" I shouts

Matey turns round and says "f**k off". "Prick" I shouts

Matey says "I'll f***ing knock you out where you stand". "Come on then" was my reply lol

"Shouldn't be out walking" he says, pedalling away, "I'm still here big shot" I says.

He f****d off, tosser. ?

Cheers, D.

I have a Jack russel here that has done my head in for years, always going for cars motor bikes and cyclists, I've pulled him back for years and give him his share of toe pie, being a stubborn JR he never changed ...............them cyclists keep 2 mtrs away now he has a longer lead, and the dogs never been happier  ?

• Haha 6

Had a whatsapp off girlfriend , her aunty is a carer been off work couple days feeling ill. Been tested and came back positive, 3 of her patient are positive with it, her husband is a prison worker he is now not allowed into work, they are in seperate  bedrooms age has bad headaches and chest pains. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Anybody see the chief medical officer for scotland has been cautioned by police for travelling to her holiday home with family the last 2 weekends. What a hypocrite how stupid can you get. Apology issued and no doubt sacked when this clears 

With all the idiotic numbskulls still wandering around like they couldn't give a f**k, I think we'll defintely get our freedom even more restricted within the next couple of days

• Like 2