Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Of cousre not mate,chinas been covering this up.i have close family over thier in very high ranking govt workers.they had corana before xmas.and ill say again masking us the key.the asians know how to contain it.were miles behind.going to kill alot of us.

You keep saying we should mask up can I just ask ... Do you produce and sell masks ????

2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The govt are going to regret not telling uk to use masks.

And where would all these masks come from?

There weren't enough to go round so by not prompting everyone to go out and buy a trolley full those in the front lines got chance to get protected.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And where would all these masks come from?

There weren't enough to go round so by not prompting everyone to go out and buy a trolley full those in the front lines got chance to get protected.

I can see why front line workers would need disposable masks but the advice to the general public could be to get some washable/reusable ones. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, hambone said:

I can see why front line workers would need disposable masks but the advice to the general public could be to get some washable/reusable ones. 

Do you honestly trust the public not to wipe the shelves clear of anything mask like in half an hour after saying that?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

I would speculate the deaths in China are in the 100 of thousands not what they have led the world to believe, will the true figure ever come out I don't think so, there economy is far too important.

Think it goes for most countries tbf including us

acf8b1a.jpg

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Do you honestly trust the public not to wipe the shelves clear of anything mask like in half an hour after saying that?

No, not for a second. Only allow reusable masks in supermarkets and keep the disposable for frontline workers

1 hour ago, sid g said:

so long as we dont slip back into buying shit from china it will , increase the import  tax on anything made in china ..

It's going to be interesting to see what if anything the worlds response will be to China.

On many occasions I've defended other countries cultural ways as I'd defend our own but if China wants to be the big global player then the world imo should lay some rules down on them regarding their dangerous food habits, remember this isn't the first time this has happened its just this particular strain of virus is very aggressive. 

The sad thing is this could easily have all been avoided by simply placing some basic animal welfare and food hygiene  practice in place along with stringent containment fail safes . At minimum I'd like to see a world team of inspectors in the country to constantly be checking that the  standards  are in place and met with the threat of huge sanctions against China for failure to do so. If we dont its only a matter of time before this happens again and it could be even worse. 

Let's see eh? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

I've a friend, doctor in a hospital in Barcelona, its been bad there, stay safe ?

Aye it's pretty bad mate, people coughing, spluttering and dying. All drs appointments have been shunted to later in the year, to free up the frontline staff. Lockdown is being enforced through huge fines, no going out with anyone, no exercise time.... it's crackers

2 hours ago, jetro said:

We still have the family allowed out together here, within 2km of the house for excerise, shopping is still the normal routine, no major changes. 

Is it getting any better at all where you are. 

Atb j 

Atb 

No mate, our lockdown has just been extended by 40 days ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah my Mrs is being a fckin pain in the arse as well 

Tbf she's not that bad lol. She's in the bath now, doing the whole candles and wine thing.... the taking it's toll is coz I keep trying my luck ? ?

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye it's pretty bad mate, people coughing, spluttering and dying. All drs appointments have been shunted to later in the year, to free up the frontline staff. Lockdown is being enforced through huge fines, no going out with anyone, no exercise time.... it's crackers

No mate, our lockdown has just been extended by 40 days ?‍♂️

Tbf she's not that bad lol. She's in the bath now, doing the whole candles and wine thing.... the taking it's toll is coz I keep trying my luck ? ?

Good ole boy.?