Coronavirus

12 hours ago, Balaur said:

Way I understand it you have an immunity to it for a limited period after recovery, then you can catch it again, similar to flu and why shots are annual....

We have flu jabs each year as there are different strains rather than fading immunity. Hopefully this will be the same for corona 19, once you've had it your immunity will last. 

• Like 3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

We have flu jabs each year as there are different strains rather than fading immunity. Hopefully this will be the same for corona 19, once you've had it your immunity will last. 

I hope and pray your right or this shit storm will go on forever in cycles of lockdown and general massive disruption to life as we know it until we have a genuine and freely available vacation against it. 

It's the end times...

Coronavirus-linked flight restrictions are hampering efforts to wipe out locust swarms on the verge of devastating crops in eastern Africa, the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) said.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-africa-locusts/east-africa-locust-swarms-gather-as-coronavirus-curbs-delay-pesticides-idUKKBN21L1IN?il=0

Famine! :diablo:

We are the same size as Italy in population, this Sunday ends the third week that we were behind them before they were over run, so hold onto your hats, if it's coming at all, then next week we should see what we're up against.

12 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

We are the same size as Italy in population, this Sunday ends the third week that we were behind them before they were over run, so hold onto your hats, if it's coming at all, then next week we should see what we're up against.

How are we behind them ?? We got our first coronavirus cases on the same day .. people are going off the death figures saying 3 weeks behind ect .. it's a load of Bo**ocks you can't use there data to predict ours , why not use South Korea's data to predict ours .,?? You can't simple as , trying to compare us to Italy is scare mongering in my opinion 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Swabbing is key, then isolate and trace, we  aren't doing it so have very little knowledge of numbers, spread etc, we are depending on hope that the isolation works rather than backing it up with targeted intervention and that comes at a price in lives. 

FB_IMG_1585910224481.jpg.f192221a579df5bdfcda713c00fc49b8.jpg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Chid said:

How are we behind them ?? We got our first coronavirus cases on the same day .. people are going off the death figures saying 3 weeks behind ect .. it's a load of Bo**ocks you can't use there data to predict ours , why not use South Korea's data to predict ours .,?? You can't simple as , trying to compare us to Italy is scare mongering in my opinion 

Fact, your either clever enough to work it out, or your not, and obviously your not, so panic away.

2 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Fact, your either clever enough to work it out, or your not, and obviously your not, so panic away.

?? I'm not panicking about anything, others are and when people like you post nonsense it adds to the hysteria..

If your so clever prove to me that we are 3 weeks behind Italy .. fact is you won't be able to unless your using the death figures ..

1 minute ago, Chid said:

?? I'm not panicking about anything, others are and when people like you post nonsense it adds to the hysteria..

If your so clever prove to me that we are 3 weeks behind Italy .. fact is you won't be able to unless your using the death figures ..

Quick, it's coming, get back in your shelter. ?

People queing outsides m&s just know mainly solo,but plenty of 2,3s and then a fukin family of 5 drew up.what the hell do they no understand.lucky the shop told them ONE FUKIN TROLLEY,ONE FUKIN PERSON.C...T.

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

People queing outsides m&s just know mainly solo,but plenty of 2,3s and then a fukin family of 5 drew up.what the hell do they no understand.lucky the shop told them ONE FUKIN TROLLEY,ONE FUKIN PERSON.C...T.

Seen that other day in Tesco , couple just took a trolley each bit only filled one though ??

• Sad 1

The mrs and me will pop to the shops together, walking separately of course because it's a whacking great fine ? I'll have the dog and she goes in and does the shopping. It's more to get her out of the house tbf this lockdown is taking it's toll on her.