Coronavirus

45 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Cycling is taken so seriously here that any amount of disruption is acceptable to belgians. In the summer they do time trials on the small hill where I live so there is a curfew between 6-9.30pm on a Friday night! No one can leave to go out or return from work etc to your house during those times. Police out in force.

My Belgian neighbours are out smiling & clapping & the typical Brit that I am, I’m f***ing seething! ?

f**k that is be fuming with that. There's taking the piss and then there is that 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How much is the dole these days?? If you can beat em I think I might join em ?

There you go mate, think I,ll have some of that myself almost a grand a month for the two of us will do nicely?

Just spoke to a family member in china,he said the key is to mask up,its airbourne.but ive been to a few shops today,staff all no glove,or mask.i think we are in for it.boris needs to set it out straight.no c....t allowed out,with out mask or gloves.

10 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Just spoke to a family member in china,he said the key is to mask up,its airbourne.but ive been to a few shops today,staff all no glove,or mask.i think we are in for it.boris needs to set it out straight.no c....t allowed out,with out mask or gloves.

?? There is no point telling people to wear gloves when they don't/won't wear them correctly. 

My brother works in a hospital in the North West, he says they have room in ICU at the minute. Plenty on the wards but recovering well of all ages. Once they can test staff quicker and get em back to work his opinion is that they will cope and he's not panicking. We have been more or less locked down over a week and there's been no mad rush 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The wife works in a small local shop and she wears gloves and mask at all times and is behind a screen changes the gloves regularly and uses sanitizer on the gloves after each cash transaction. 

I'm convinced it's more airborne than they think. We have been staying in for a week so surely we should see a massive slump in numbers. I understand that there's an incubation period but if we go from normal to the majority hardly going out then I just can't see how else it spreads. All them Italians singing on their balconys are still getting it

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm convinced it's more airborne than they think. We have been staying in for a week so surely we should see a massive slump in numbers. I understand that there's an incubation period but if we go from normal to the majority hardly going out then I just can't see how else it spreads. All them Italians singing on their balconys are still getting it

My understanding is Your looking at a 2 week lag from taking  action to seeing results. 

3 hours ago, kanny said:

My understanding is Your looking at a 2 week lag from taking  action to seeing results. 

I know but with a huge number showing signs in 3-5 days and Italy being in lock down for over two weeks then it's still not adding up surely