Coronavirus

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Well  stepping up here in the village, walkers been out in force all day, missus waited until late to take kids for a spin and had to shield them from a sprayer lorry? Presumably anit bac/virus jobby. Constant chopper over head god know what that's about....

Have you panic bought crisps then mate ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Anyone see the video of inside block of flats in England? 

A woman is recording an two men in hazmat suits are trying to put up notices about covid 19 an saying that a man has died in the building. 

But the woman is shouting your lying, that the homeless man was drunk an the cops took him to hospital? 

That he's not dead that she just fed him ten mins ago just before cops took him? 

Dangerous times to be nicked or go into hospital mate... might not make it out .. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

563 people have died today of Corona virus today,this is running away were are fast going down the same road as Italy.

People still rammed on tube,supermarkets no masks,gloves etc greedy sites.still running.were in for ww3.whats wrong with em.i told a lad who works with me to just stay home for a bit,but hes still helping another builder,running about with dogs,etc thse prople will be the ones pro long the  others from earning.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jetro said:

Can't see the appeal myself.

Wonder was it a man made virus, relaxed by the Chinese, or mother nature tell us to cop on or else. 

Atb j 

@jetro have you seen the Irish girl reporting in Ireland?

I don't have twitter or whatever but mate said she's was at the biggest most hit hard hospitals in Dublin, the one that had most corona virus patients, but it closed? 

He showed me the short vid of the girl outside the hospital in Dublin an it was shut up shop? 

31 minutes ago, Francie said:

I don't have twitter or whatever but mate said she's was at the biggest most hit hard hospitals in Dublin, the one that had most corona virus patients, but it closed? 

He showed me the short vid of the girl outside the hospital in Dublin an it was shut up shop? 

No didnt see that

Will have to look for it. I know 14 more died today RIP. 

The toll is raising every day now.

Atb j 

31 minutes ago, jetro said:

No didnt see that

Will have to look for it. I know 14 more died today RIP. 

The toll is raising every day now.

Atb j 

Yeah check it out lad, so do you know which hospitals these folk are dying at? 

Or anyway to find out? 

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah check it out lad, so do you know which hospitals these folk are dying at? 

Or anyway to find out? 

The people that died today were in  the south and the East. Nothing in the west yet.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Can't find anything on that Francie. Checked all the Dublin news, nothing came up.

Maybe Pete might know more, he lives up there 

Atb j 

4 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

563 people have died today of Corona virus today,this is running away were are fast going down the same road as Italy.

If will do, neighbour over the road loading her dog every morning to drivr off take it for walk. 

Local news person driving from Bournemouth to near dorchester to test new brakes in their car. 

Person driving from Poole to Blandford to shop in Morrisons as they prefer shopping there. 

Another person driving from. Poole/Bournemouth to Weymouth to drop gift off to a friend 

Add the drug dealers been caught doing there rounds, mainly caught as they stand out more driving on the empty roads. 

4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Add the drug dealers been caught doing there rounds, mainly caught as they stand out more driving on the empty roads.

I wonder if their essential service permission letters are written in Columbian? :hmm: