Coronavirus

17 minutes ago, delswal said:

It's not just Cheltenham, only last week every fecking idiot and his wife came to visit scarborough and filey.......or a day out at brighton............fecking IDIOTS what does it take to get the message across

Massive crowds at Cheltenham all packed in and cash constantly changing hands was always going to be a disaster, but as always it was cash before people. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, riohog said:

yes there is   untill everone gets the message     ,putting your head in the sand wont make it go away:thumbs:

It's not burying  my head in the sand I'm more than aware of the situation and like nearly ever one else I have loved ones who are high risk  ...from the moment we wake up to the momentum we go to bed  its there . It would be nice just to turn the box on for a couple of hours and not have to think about it that's all a little normality in the midst of all the madness. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's not burying  my head in the sand I'm more than aware of the situation and like nearly ever one else I have loved ones who are high risk  ...from the moment we wake up to the momentum we go to bed  its there . It would be nice just to turn the box on for a couple of hours and not have to think about it that's all a little normally in the midst of all the madness. 

simple  you have a on and off switch  on the box and its your choice if you press on   !!same as coming on here  no one makes you do it its your choice ..

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's not burying  my head in the sand I'm more than aware of the situation and like nearly ever one else I have loved ones who are high risk  ...from the moment we wake up to the momentum we go to bed  its there . It would be nice just to turn the box on for a couple of hours and not have to think about it that's all a little normality in the midst of all the madness. 

Agreed .. I don't watch the news.....Good job ?Bad enough it's got the mrs gripped.... And she's slowly doing my head in with it all?plenty to be getting on with to keep busy and stay positive.... Gone back to the old family unit of yesteryear, meals around the table, no devices, life's slowing down, no rush.... Has its plus points, I don't think things will go back to how they were, there will be changes and new agenda's ?

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Weve been keeping away from everybody. Getting shopping dropped off. We have a big garden 6ft fence that my boy can get out in all day.  I have miles of forestry and farmland the second I walk out my front door can walk miles without seeing a sole. Mrs can work from home. Im currently getting paid. Keeping it that way until this passes

No fishmongers near you then?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, delswal said:

It's not just Cheltenham, only last week every fecking idiot and his wife came to visit scarborough and filey.......or a day out at brighton............fecking IDIOTS what does it take to get the message across

Death with get the message across.

But some of them fecking idiots are to stupid to even realise then.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Lol ok cheers

something you said earlier   rusty  i dont understand so forgive my ignorance on this ,, but you said ,, cant be good for your  /our mental health ..i just dont get that ,i dont want to start a shit sorm ,but that seems to be the in word recently  ..

Just now, riohog said:

something you said earlier   rusty  i dont understand so forgive my ignorance on this ,, but you said ,, cant be good for your  /our mental health ..i just dont get that ,i dont want to start a shit storm  ,but that seems to be the in word recently  ..

It's very weird I'm not scared of anything or any man.

But this virus has me got me a bit on edge to be honest.

The chance of catching some disease that you can't see and it will kill you.

None of us have ever been in this situation before and it's fecking strange as feck.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, king said:

It's very weird I'm not scared of anything or any man.

But this virus has me got me a bit on edge to be honest.

The chance of catching some disease that you can't see and it will kill you.

None of us have ever been in this situation before and it's fecking strange as feck.

just out of interest   hows the artwork coming on ?

4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Sounds like mental health issues to me....

On a serious note though it ain't healthy to be constantly bombarded with negative shit media , anything that causes anxiety or stress and negativity ain't great and may even affect your immune system..... ignorance is bliss on occasion

sorry dont get it  ,i would rather know whats going on if its bad news so be it.  i suppose some can deal with it better than others