Coronavirus

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, if I wasn't in the job that I am I'd too probably just say "bullshit". But I am and it just conditions you to be more cautious with conclusions. :thumbs:

I get it mate 

But we both know the world doesn't work purely on graphs and data..simply because you need the correct info to make those graphs accurate.. 

I do fully understand there are so many variables to why some countries are having far higher death counts to others...but when the wuhan province where this virus was first discovered has the same population as the UK, you gave to question the data.... just the volume of people and being the first to have to react makes it hard to believe...

I do think.SK have done a great job, this is through testing and reacting to that data correctly. Time will tell what this virus has really done to the world, who knows what the final stats will be

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Francie said:

Haha naw seriously tho how'd wee Charlie catch it? 

15 hours ago, Francie said:

Haha naw seriously tho how'd wee Charlie catch it? 

He was at a conference about climate change and I think another royal from Europe also got virus befor Charlie .they was chinks at same confrerence and that's how he as it .

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I think it is naturally occurring, animal to human 

I don't believe the data that has been sent out from them though... but like you say I cant prove or disprove it's just my opinion

They is 3 types of c virus and all come from animals ,they can not say what animal was the host of virus apart from it's been seen in bats and the c virus can jump from one species to another ,it could have come from dogs ,cats,and reptiles and also cattle .

once this is over the rest of the world needs to hold china accountable for this ,they new about this many months ago and try hiding it but once death toll got high they couldn't .

because of there dirty eating habits the world as been hit by a virus that Would never happen otherwise .

stay safe my friends 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, timmytree said:

There's 7 different C viruses that affect humans, one of them, nl63 was the one that clobbered a lot of us just before and after Christmas.

I put in wrong number ,and I was on about mers cov ,SARS cov and SARS cov 2 virus .

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And this from the worlds most powerful country, not really filling me with confidence

Seems even my iPad has the virus now ??

I hear the Mexicans are demanding America build that wall.

• Haha 1