Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, king said:

Was you a member of the so called port Talbot PVM's

Pure violence mob.

Or 

Pants and vest mob..

I heard they would shuffle through the lanes of sand fields on a dark windy night looking for there next victim.

More like the Ant Hill Mob ??

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Surely Spain having a higher death toll to China on a population of 50m versus a population of 1b and at least a 1 month head start must make you wonder what the real truth is...

You said something the other day that made loads of sense...we should look at the numbers of dead as that is a true statistic. ... well Spain and Italy are 600 plus a day for a few weeks now....that is a lot of people, the amount infected could be 10 times what is being quoted but that is still a lot of people dying with many thousands more seriously I'll....

China are lying...pure and simple.. it just dont add up...

Maybe. Do you know how the significant variables measure up for China vs Italy/Spain? Stuff like age demographics, comorbidity stats, mobility of the population, cultural differences (how acceptable physical contact is), capacity and capability of health services, how quickly and effectively quarantine measures were implemented etc etc. I don't really, so I'm not comfortable making that judgement.

South Korea currently has a fatality rate of 1.4%. If Italy achieved that they would not have a death count of 8000, but 1100....

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was that really a thing ? Never heard of em, for a small place it can be quite rough an lots smaller areas with lads that like a scrap haha but never heard of any gangs as such other than the Swansea mafia ??

You just said you was the PVM mascot.

I could picture you being carried on there shoulders.

And them chanting.

Katchum Katchum Katchum

Because you stole a standard ford stereo from an old xr3i down western avenue ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

We both did, no one else on our row did and two of the other 3 cottages work in health care ?

Cheers, D.

The other in the row are probably second home owners that did not want you to know they were there Lol.

Well done you mate.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, king said:

Filthy beast..

But there is a lesson to be learned.

Such people like that filthy woman

Will open the garage door with that hand.and type her pin into the card machine.

She could do that to herself a few mins from leaving the house.

Then hold the fuel gun.

If I seen her doing that 

I would have to tell her.

She is a stinking fecker.

Which she is..

Perhaps she lives in a rough area and that's where she keeps her purse, no c**t going in there for it.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Maybe. Do you know how the significant variables measure up for China vs Italy/Spain? Stuff like age demographics, comorbidity stats, mobility of the population, cultural differences (how acceptable physical contact is), capacity and capability of health services, how quickly and effectively quarantine measures were implemented etc etc. I don't really, so I'm not comfortable making that judgement.

South Korea currently has a fatality rate of 1.4%. If Italy achieved that they would not have a death count of 8000, but 1100....

No I dont...who does? 

But I am willing to allow myself to presume the figures are incorrect if not completely false by using nothing more than common sense....

I also think your second poi t is probably inaccurate as the chances are Italy's death toll is far less than the 10% being claimed...as there is no way of knowing accurately how are infected... 

I still think.your point of looking at the clear stats on the death toll is the best way to asses how extreme this is.... personally I'd say looking at Italy and Spains rate of deaths per day its pretty extreme.... not having a real.clue as to.how many have really died in China only leads you to make assumptions based on.the facts of other countries...

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Married them divorced ? didn’t last long but still close family’s an kids involved ??

Mate still none the wiser...I think your talking to the wrong bloke...lol

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

No I dont...who does? 

I assume epidemiologists. My point is that neither of us really have a grasp on the variables in China to really make any judgements.

But I am willing to allow myself to presume the figures are incorrect if not completely false by using nothing more than common sense....

Doubting the data and concluding that it is BS are two different things.

I also think your second poi t is probably inaccurate as the chances are Italy's death toll is far less than the 10% being claimed...as there is no way of knowing accurately how are infected... 

I still think.your point of looking at the clear stats on the death toll is the best way to asses how extreme this is.... personally I'd say looking at Italy and Spains rate of deaths per day its pretty extreme.... not having a real.clue as to.how many have really died in China only leads you to make assumptions based on.the facts of other countries...

Okay, so maybe my second point wasn't explained well enough. What I mean is that using 'common sense' to conclude that China is BSing us because the data out of Italy and Spain have not followed the same trend is flawed when you consider other countries, like SK. Yes Italy's actual case fatality rate is likely much much lower than what the data suggests because of asymptomatic cases not being recorded but that's true to varying degrees in all countries. Also ignoring the fatality rate because of that and just focusing on the death count data again SK has kept their count right down. There are too many variables that affect the data. So I'm not willing to make a conclusion on China and just stamp 'common sense' on it. I have my doubts though...

10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Surely Spain having a higher death toll to China on a population of 50m versus a population of 1b and at least a 1 month head start must make you wonder what the real truth is...

You said something the other day that made loads of sense...we should look at the numbers of dead as that is a true statistic. ... well Spain and Italy are 600 plus a day for a few weeks now....that is a lot of people, the amount infected could be 10 times what is being quoted but that is still a lot of people dying with many thousands more seriously I'll....

China are lying...pure and simple.. it just dont add up...

of course they are fkn lying becouse ill bet theve had the virus for 12 months or so and kept quiet about it ,they wanted and still needed to shift there goods to the west .

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, riohog said:

of course they are fkn lying becouse ill bet theve had the virus for 12 months or so and kept quiet about it ,they wanted and still needed to shift there goods to the west .

“This isn’t what somebody who wanted to build the perfect virus would have picked,” Andersen says. Overall, their analysis suggests the virus jumped from an animal to humans sometime in November.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/03/how-coronavirus-mutations-can-track-its-spread-and-disprove-conspiracies/

18 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think it is naturally occurring, animal to human 

I don't believe the data that has been sent out from them though... but like you say I cant prove or disprove it's just my opinion

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I think it is naturally occurring, animal to human 

I don't believe the data that has been sent out from them though... but like you say I cant prove or disprove it's just my opinion

Mate, if I wasn't in the job that I am I'd too probably just say "bullshit". But I am and it just conditions you to be more cautious with conclusions. :thumbs:

• Like 1