Coronavirus

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's what is worrying me. Italy and Spain are on real lock downs yet death counts still rising. Why only one walk a day? If I don't go within 2 meters surely I can walk the dog 10 times a day. Why is China disinfecting the roads and blowing disinfectant into the air? 

Is this thing hanging in the air? Blowing on the wind? 

I thought that as well, and when I checked weather after they announced this isolation thing there were east winds blowing across the country ?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Some good non  hysterical facts and figures here for anyone else that is wondering what the feck is going on , ??

IMO the bloke is a total prick and the only thing he seem interested in is Money. So columnist at the Mail on Sunday know more the Scientist. Has he a PHD in Virus control? 

Very Dangerous a knob head from the media like that spread crap that might undermine quarantine rules. He's probably losing money on the stock exchange.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

IMO the bloke is a total prick and the only thing he seem interested in is Money. So columnist at the Mail on Sunday know more the Scientist. Has he a PHD in Virus control? 

Very Dangerous a knob head from the media like that spread crap that might undermine quarantine rules. He's probably losing money on the stock exchange.

Cheers Arry

Exactly my opinion of this lowlife as well. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Some good non  hysterical facts and figures here for anyone else that is wondering what the feck is going on , ??

I understand and agree with his concerns over acceptable collateral damage to economy, the severity of this disease and specifically how severe it will be in the UK. But there's a heap more in that 10mins that I thought was absolute nonsense tbh.

All the same, all views welcome.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Do you really feel that you are being told the whole truth mate over this because I really don’t, that’s why as I’ve said before I take in all points and opinions from many different sides and at the moment the official facts and figures don’t add up if you look a bit deeper, I,m not looking for conspiracy’s just truths as always mate ?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I understand and agree with his concerns over acceptable collateral damage to economy, the severity of this disease and specifically how severe it will be in the UK. But there's a heap more in that 10mins that I thought was absolute nonsense tbh.

All the same, all views welcome.

Alright mate I’ll put this to you as you have quite a level mindset and don’t seem prone to emotional responses, so on my travels round internet looking for a balance I came across a site that was claiming that 150 000 mobile phones have disappeared from the radar in China since Christmas, so is the cover up simply the numbers of dead we should be expecting ??

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Alright mate I’ll put this to you as you have quite a level mindset and don’t seem prone to emotional responses, so on my travels round internet looking for a balance I came across a site that was claiming that 150 000 mobile phones have disappeared from the radar in China since Christmas, so is the cover up simply the numbers of dead we should be expecting ??

Are you not paying attention......the blacks are not getting the virus !

Sorry i,ll f**k off now cant hang about on here all day ive got a sock drawer to re organise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Greyman said:

The longer this goes on the less I trust any info coming out of China mate. After all it is a totalitarian regime which has even Chinese emigrants living in the West in full support of the ideology that "what is best for the nation comes before what is the right of the individual". A lot of people will now feel they have all the evidence they need to prove china is lying, but personally I don't have anything close to that, but I do have a lot of doubts. It'd take a bit of effort and research to shed those doubts and make a decision on what is actually going on there. :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Do you really feel that you are being told the whole truth mate over this because I really don’t, that’s why as I’ve said before I take in all points and opinions from many different sides and at the moment the official facts and figures don’t add up if you look a bit deeper, I,m not looking for conspiracy’s just truths as always mate ?

Mate I believe the Scientist have got it right there is no conspiracy. Flue does kill a lot of people each year but as you will know somebody with flue on average only infects one person, and these numbers nearly overwhelm the NHS each year. People who are infected with CORVD- 19 infects two and a half people don't sound much till you do the maths. I'm not doing that but there is lots on the net about it. 

The numbers would overwhelm the NHS there would be dead everywhere and society would be endanger of breaking down. I for one think they have it right.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1