Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

Think I got that in the press.

So to make up a 100ml, i use 70 ml alc and 30ml gly?

Atb j 

no the alcohol needs to be 70% strength. one small bottle of that glycerine will be enough for you to add it to 2 litres of alcohol @ 70%  abv

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, antg said:

no the alcohol needs to be 70% strength. one small bottle of that glycerine will be enough for you to add it to 2 litres of alcohol @ 70%  abv

Got it now.

Yes the acl  is 70%, going to make it up later,

Thanks again antg 

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

They were saying if toi have a hand gel just add some vodka to it and that does. Or  even better if you can just wash your hands

I was just giving this, this eveing, why not use it since its there.

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

They were saying if toi have a hand gel just add some vodka to it and that does. Or  even better if you can just wash your hands

waste of time adding normal strength vodka.

the alcohol needs to be 70% abv or stronger for it to be effective.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Labour done fcuk all during foot an mouth, countless folk an businessmen went bust an not a thing off labour, already this govt have stepped up to help those folk this time round ?  

might no be perfect but they are best we got for now

I was working on a  foot and mouth job in sennybridge.

Digging a long cut through rock.

About 80mtr by 20mtr.

They realised after 2 weeks the few hundred sheep they threw in needed moving further up the cut.

The smell digging through them was intense.you could see green mist coming from the sheep.

No bucket on the digger it had 6 long prongs on.

To pop the sheep as they had swelled up due to the gas from the grass.

And the length of a cow hanging from a telehandler was amazing lol.

The cut had a slight fall in it.

A large pool of blood was being sucked out by tankers daily.

And taken off site.

Foreman told my mate to go down and fill the tractor bowser with blood.

He shouted up how do I disconnect the pipe.

Build the pressure up the foreman said they release it.

Booom he was covered head to toe in pure blood.

What a smell on him in the car on the way home ??

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is normal carex etc handsanitiser worthless? What about dettol spray and bleach etc 

bleach will work but i think the others are just anti bacterial and not anti viral. someone might know better than me though.

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not suggesting conspiracy mate, just rather make my own judgements than wait to be told what to do, after all official advice in the grenfal flats fire was to stay put, but at some point you have to make your own call, I also listen to boris daily but would certainly never take government advice as the be all and end all of my intake of information, ?

But lets face it mate if we wanna know whats wrong with our car we ask a mechanic.....if the fire chief said stay put then thats nothing to do with politics is it same as this....if a scientific genius told me to wear a mask and gloves im going to do that because if i dont im backing my knowledge over his......i just cant really see any connection with politics in all this.

By the way what a scarey geezer that Chris Whitty is....fascinating to listen to but i wish he'd blink now and again ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is normal carex etc handsanitiser worthless? What about dettol spray and bleach etc 

Two thing I always keep in the house, dettol and jeys fluid. Tried and tested over the years. 

Atb j 

41 minutes ago, king said:

I was working on a  foot and mouth job in sennybridge.

Digging a long cut through rock.

About 80mtr by 20mtr.

They realised after 2 weeks the few hundred sheep they threw in needed moving further up the cut.

The smell digging through them was intense.you could see green mist coming from the sheep.

No bucket on the digger it had 6 long prongs on.

To pop the sheep as they had swelled up due to the gas from the grass.

And the length of a cow hanging from a telehandler was amazing lol.

The cut had a slight fall in it.

A large pool of blood was being sucked out by tankers daily.

And taken off site.

Foreman told my mate to go down and fill the tractor bowser with blood.

He shouted up how do I disconnect the pipe.

Build the pressure up the foreman said they release it.

Booom he was covered head to toe in pure blood.

What a smell on him in the car on the way home ??

I know exactly what that smell is like I used to be truck mechanic for a rendering plant I think 40 ton of offal had to be the worst thing I’ve ever smelt 

4 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I know exactly what that smell is like I used to be truck mechanic for a rendering plant I think 40 ton of offal had to be the worst thing I’ve ever smelt 

I grew up on a maggot farm /knackers yard  it was the family business....what smell? Lol 

• Haha 2
Just now, kanny said:

I grew up on a maggot farm /knackers yard  it was the family business....shat smell? Lol 

I once had some blood drip on me out of a tanker and I had to was my clothes at least 4 times to get rid of the smell I got used to it in the end I’d still work there if it was closer to my new house if you got over the smell it was a good job 

• Like 1