Coronavirus

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

So we better listen to a load of politicians that get paid large sums of money to lie and deceive us, funny how they are the lowest of the low on most on most things, yet throw in a crisis and everyone is waiting to be told what to do by the same bunch of professional bullshitter, never ceases to amaze me ??

Apart from your big cat mates in some uni where do you suggest we get info from? ?

• Like 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Off hired all machines yesterday, loaded up what was left into our vans.... Off now for next 3 weeks... f**k any payments, I'm in titled too.... I don't want f**k all, only a job to go back too?currently helping the kids with their school work....sun's out, so Out in the garden later for some lifeskills?cleaning runs and hutches etc..... Having a whale of a time in our own little bubble ?

Are you up cribbs on the houses on the old runway, if so my lad that works up there has been told he will get 80% of his wages and will be off for 12 weeks mate ??

26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Apart from your big cat mates in some uni where do you suggest we get info from? ?

I personally use my eyes and ears, then make the best decision I can with all the information these two useful items have provided me with, give it a go it’s quite liberating, there are millions of views and opinions facts figures and fiction around any major occurrence in the world and it’s up to you to digest as much as possible then make your own educated decision, probably wouldn’t go to an agricultural university for advice over this present situation though ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Are you up cribbs on the houses on the old runway, if so my lad that works up there has been told he will get 80% of his wages and will be off for 12 weeks mate ??

Wainhomes, Patchway, just up the rd, next too traveller site?

20 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Not a stones throw from you mate Im at Parkway, we'll grab a breakfast roll from Pitstop when everything opens up again, my treat

Got to be Scooby snacks by the bmw garage on  cribs causeway mate, but you’ll need a gallon of tea after you have ate the half a pig he puts in his rolls ✌️

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wainhomes, Patchway, just up the rd, next too traveller site?

The boys are on the same plot, but bovis homes I think, small world stay safe and hopefully be allowed out for the start of the season ✌️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

So we better listen to a load of politicians that get paid large sums of money to lie and deceive us, funny how they are the lowest of the low on most on most things, yet throw in a crisis and everyone is waiting to be told what to do by the same bunch of professional bullshitter, never ceases to amaze me ??

I dont really get this attitude mate its like i was nattering with Wilf about a few hundred pages back.....what is there to blame politicians for ?.....we know they are a shower of c**ts that cant be trusted most of the time but are you actually implying that they would purposely mislead us on the scientific and medical advice they will be receiving on a daily basis ?........i just find that a bit bizarre to be honest i mean thats totally off the f****n charts of conspiracy theories,it makes 9-11 look like a school play !

We are waiting to listen to Boris at 5 o clock every day because he has 2 genius scientific experts standing each side of him not because we want to hear his opinions on defeating Coronavirus.

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont really get this attitude mate its like i was nattering with Wilf about a few hundred pages back.....what is there to blame politicians for ?.....we know they are a shower of c**ts that cant be trusted most of the time but are you actually implying that they would purposely mislead us on the scientific and medical advice they will be receiving on a daily basis ?........i just find that a bit bizarre to be honest i mean thats totally off the f****n charts of conspiracy theories,it makes 9-11 look like a school play !

We are waiting to listen to Boris at 5 o clock every day because he has 2 genius scientific experts standing each side of him not because we want to hear his opinions on defeating Coronavirus.

Exactly that gnasher and tbh I think he's doing a f***ing good job, can only imagine what that waste of space labour party would be doing now

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Not suggesting conspiracy mate, just rather make my own judgements than wait to be told what to do, after all official advice in the grenfal flats fire was to stay put, but at some point you have to make your own call, I also listen to boris daily but would certainly never take government advice as the be all and end all of my intake of information, ?