Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

On a serious note......where’s ABC???

The He one or the She one?,as rumour on the ped dog redg is the He one is currently out hunting a otter trapper for making his willy into a fanny when the He one was being the She one at a animal welfare picture get together with folk who ain't mates.....

7 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I know your bored but ffs ?

:icon_redface: 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, fireman said:

The He one or the She one?,as rumour on the ped dog redg is the He one is currently out hunting a otter trapper for making his willy into a fanny when the He one was being the She one at a animal welfare picture get together with folk who ain't mates.....

:icon_redface: 

I was going to say got mauled by a genuine papered Patterdale terrier ?

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, king said:

See the pics of London underground this morning.

Packed in like sardines..fecking idiots.

Absolute ticking time bomb.

Give it a week or so and when the death toll goes through the roof then you'll witness mass hysteria. By then however the virus won't be their only problem when the rioting begins. Successive governments might then start to regret their lax immigration policies as a great many of the natives are just one generation (sometimes not even that) away from a war zone. A bit further on London will resemble downtown Mogidishu.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackay said:

Give it a week or so and when the death toll goes through the roof then you'll witness mass hysteria. By then however the virus won't be their only problem when the rioting begins. Successive governments might then start to regret their lax immigration policies as a great many of the natives are just one generation (sometimes not even that) away from a war zone. A bit further on London will resemble downtown Mogidishu.

Deffo that’s why I don’t think this lock down will last much longer even tho it should , survival of the fitest id say 

1 hour ago, mackay said:

italy 700+ deaths a day now.you are right enough mate our death toll will go through the roof.

2 new hospital wards in london each 1 can hold 2000 people..its going to get extreme in 2/3 weeks i think..

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mackay said:

Never going to happen mate, the minute any kinda hysteria or rioting starts the streets will be full of troops it will be nipped in the bud.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1