Coronavirus

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Just been Oldham Town centre and there is a load of piss heads sat in a circle drinking a big bottle of cider. Whole families out shopping, their kids touching every fence and rail. 

Not huge numbers but because it's quiet they stick out like a sore thumb. 

That's Oldham for you .. 

Glad I moved away from there 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, micky said:

Just  had a call from our eldest Daughter who is a Nurse in Leicester she is not the sort to panic and she is often at the sharp end when things go down she said for people our age with health problems this Virus is LETHAL  and it has just killed a Consultant aged 50 who was in very good health

What, ONE consultant out of how many thousands? Come on fella, not trivialising   but come on

• Confused 1
8 minutes ago, timmytree said:

On the news just now someone asked that question.

Sorry, no fishing, that's not exercise. Would be counted as a non essential journey if you drive.

Was talking to my pal about this and once the bass are here i'll be going out on my boat with a rod and a net to provide food for my family,won't be sport fishing but shopping fishing and that's so much different than pleasure fishing surely??.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, timmytree said:

On the news just now someone asked that question.

Sorry, no fishing, that's not exercise. Would be counted as a non essential journey if you drive.

The boy been finished from work for 12 weeks came home and started packing his gear for a week sesh, now he’s questioning what to do, ?

15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What, ONE consultant out of how many thousands? Come on fella, not trivialising   but come on

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Two more on Ventilators ! as I said she is not one to panic  or give shit advice  she just said it how it is .

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, micky said:

Just  had a call from our eldest Daughter who is a Nurse in Leicester she is not the sort to panic and she is often at the sharp end when things go down she said for people our age with health problems this Virus is LETHAL  and it has just killed a Consultant aged 50 who was in very good health

Its scary and It's going to get a lot worse like in Italy and they say we two weeks behind them ,This virus going to take loved ones and no one knows how long this is going to be going on for ,china would have been seeing deaths many weeks before they told the world ? And who really know the true number they lost ?

• Like 1

It does my head in - how basically we are too selfish, know it all and ignorant to take something seriously ....... when just about every single intelligent human being involved is screaming at the top of their lungs that this is probably the most perilous situation we’ve found ourselves in ...... ever.

If you want to die, fine...... but the issue is when you are 35 and you’re on a respirator because you were too much of an arsehole and had to go out for some beers or whatever ........ in a couple of weeks there could be someone else sat dying alone because of your selfish actions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Didn’t take long for the swamp Dems to use the virus as a political bat  the same as the bbc interviewing Chaka japa japati  spewing her ring they a load politically scumbags 

I attempted to look up Chaka japa japati but all I got was Kenyan and Indian food recipes.I would like to watch this interview.Is the spelling different? 

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate, your president is going to kill you before anyone else does ........

This is the ENTIRE problem with how America deals with stuff, it needs to have someone to blame and wave a gun at.

The fact that trump cant do that is frying his head and beyond a bit of jingoistic language, he has NO plan.

In fact I’d say it’s very likely you guys will try to save your economy and throw your people to the wolves. Which will result in a very very bad do for the USA indeed.

An how exactly do you know trump has no plan? Come on lad, Haha were are you getting your news from? 

Americas ecomony is at an all time high, trump has given millions away to folk that needed it, your in the cnn bubble chaser?

But the American guy has a point, China was forced to pay billions from now on to America cause trump negotiated a better deal. 

He has given billions of that away to farmers etc

ORANGE MAN BAD

• Like 3

im seriously worried about the amount of folk that    seem   to  have learning difficulties  ,and dont seem to understand the severity of this crisis ,the message is simple     stay at home only go out for essentialls .your life and that of your family may depend on you heeding what your told to do  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1