Coronavirus

Mr Sheepchaser

I agree with some of what you said.Trumps father spared the rod and spoiled the child.With that being said my own country has hated my people for a while now.Im a southern white straight Christian conservative who hunts with his dogs.That makes me the most hated man in America.Hillary Clinton called us deplorable.Judging by her I take that as a compliment.My family has always been drafted for the rich mans dirty work in war.All of America is not the same.I am a small business owner who suffered from Obama's restrictions.In my opinion if you throw the economy away you are feeding you're people to the wolves.

Sorry for rambling I'm stuck at home pouring rain and getting cabin fever.

• Like 5

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Because they are more likely to actually care about the country over the globe......

Probably but not SNP  They have sign in the town Europeans we welcome you together we can make Scotland better

1 minute ago, kinkell said:

Probably but not SNP  They have sign in the town Europeans we welcome you together we can make Scotland better

The SNP are globalists hiding behind nationalism, I’d have thought that was obvious mate 

• Like 1

Ireland just raised unemployment / sickness benefit for everyone to €350 a week and will pay it on Friday......no silly 5 week wait and all that bollocks 

All the private hospitals have weighed in and opened up to the national health.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An what’s unhealthy about rabbit you hemp wearing vegan ??

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An what’s unhealthy about rabbit you hemp wearing vegan ??

No that’s what I mean lol it would be healthy living you little shite 

Kids nursery has just closed down and me and my wife are both key workers so no child care now.

Fully appreciate I could be in a worse situation though

Edited by MH1
40 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Kids nursery has just closed down and me and my wife are both key workers so no child care now.

Fully appreciate I could be in a worse situation though

I guess I wonder why you guys are behind us in shutting schools etc down. Our's have been closed for awhile and the governor just issued a stay at home order.

You can't go to work but you can still fish. It is an election year after all....

Edited by Mickey Finn
1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Mr Sheepchaser

I agree with some of what you said.Trumps father spared the rod and spoiled the child.With that being said my own country has hated my people for a while now.Im a southern white straight Christian conservative who hunts with his dogs.That makes me the most hated man in America.Hillary Clinton called us deplorable.Judging by her I take that as a compliment.My family has always been drafted for the rich mans dirty work in war.All of America is not the same.I am a small business owner who suffered from Obama's restrictions.In my opinion if you throw the economy away you are feeding you're people to the wolves.

Sorry for rambling I'm stuck at home pouring rain and getting cabin fever.

Didn’t take long for the swamp Dems to use the virus as a political bat  the same as the bbc interviewing Chaka japa japati  spewing her ring they a load politically scumbags 

• Like 2

Just  had a call from our eldest Daughter who is a Nurse in Leicester she is not the sort to panic and she is often at the sharp end when things go down she said for people our age with health problems this Virus is LETHAL  and it has just killed a Consultant aged 50 who was in very good health