Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, steve66 said:

The firm I work for have rushed shop freezers into stores so they can stock frozen food in all there stores , just to stay open ?

I work in a garden centre and they are saying we come under hardware so we can stay open 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Every fckr is looking for an excuse, how fckng stupid can people get, people are going to die because of the actions of these fckn retards

you cant educate pork mate  ...

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Every fckr is looking for an excuse, how fckng stupid can people get, people are going to die because of the actions of these fckn retards

firms putting greed above peoples lives , I can see a tighter lock down coming 

25 minutes ago, steve66 said:

The firm I work for have rushed shop freezers into stores so they can stock frozen food in all there stores , just to stay open ?

We have had loads of them mini freezers come through us last few weeks mate what I carnt understand is people ordering soundbars and non essential items tbh.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, riohog said:

had to take the wife to the hospital about half hr ago  to have a heart monitor fitted    roads still busy  folk jogging and on there bikes    fkn morons 

Hope all goes well with your wife.

Atb j 

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Just read that sports direct are staying open there's to many companies claiming to be essential to stay open to milk every last penny, this is only going to give people the excuse to browse the shops longer and spread the virus

They just been ordered to close by the Government. Tried arguing selling sports equipment was essential now gyms are closed ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

It’s deadly, father didn’t want to know him

Proper oder, taking no chances. 

How's thing going in your part of the country, any changes in reguards to the virus and precautions,  or just the same

Atb j 

15 minutes ago, MH1 said:

They just been ordered to close by the Government. Tried arguing selling sports equipment was essential now gyms are closed ?

They should hang there head in shame for wasting goverments time , ahh wait its sports direct they don't do shame

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not sure what countries have implemented these strategies so can't say. But Italy obviously have and the data might be showing it working. Active cases data should be a week or two behind this data.

Italy.png.ee5c53028800838cb9ed6cb264bbb080.png

1549161487_Italydeaths.png.93b016473ae6dd05431b4f0b78020c48.png

I have not been on for nearly a year or so.

Here in Australia the Federal Govt has jumped on board to assist with $$, but the younger people are not taking it seriously yet, and the Govt are keeping schools open, seems like individual families are Self Isolating, thats why there has been some mental shopping going on.

My kids are home, I am at home, but the Missus is still working - Pharmacist. She has no PPE (personal protection equipment) or instruction to use it from the Govt or Employer, Health Dept says it is not required, but she is in close contact to all the sick people.

Numbers of infected are climbing now in Australia and doubling every 3 days, the States all closed the borders just a day ago, against the wishes of the Federal Govt. I can see it being a really bad thing and lots of VERY sick people dying without need.

We had the opportunity to curb the numbers but because of import $$$ and Govt attitude about schools, I feel we are in the same boat as you guys, just a few weeks behind you. People I know in the middle of No Where - 1000's of Kms from anything, are seriously worried, cant afford to get that sick.

Estimates of 15 million in Australia could get the Virus, that's about 60%, like you we just don't have the Medical facilities. So now after the horse has bolted, and run down the road, over the hill into the next county, the individual States are closing the borders, shutting down shopping and gatherings, but still holding schools open until the last minute. I have an immune suppressed teen Daughter, she cant afford to be that sick.

Been watching what is happening over there, its not pretty, really sorry that you have lost so many people.

Watch the stats on Australia to see if "Social Distancing" helps. But I think too many are not staying at home when they are Home Quarantined.

And today a Chinese woman was coughing over banana's in a Supermarket - she was arrested, just shows how the mentality works, pretty sad shit.

• Like 3