Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Meece said:

Thin on the ground.  when we had burglaries it took a week and more for some boy or fat woman to come out just for a look. And then to issue a crime number

Your lucky I just got a crime number over the phone  no visit or nothing  I got told forensics would only come out if there was visible blood.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

any mechanic on here.have they been told to close my motor needs an mot very soon an I think I could also be doing way couple tyres?

Hope they're open, mrs car in for mot. Could do without that being locked down lol

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

The humble daisey 

Daisies contain essential oil, tannins, mucous substances, flavonoids, bitter substances, organic acids, resins, and inulin. The active ingredients are found in all parts of the plant.

Daisy has anti-inflammatory and mild astringent properties and has been used internally, in tea form, as an herbal remedy for the common cold, bronchitisand other inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. I was out looking for wild garlic but came across the leek plant  its pretty tasty with musrooms in butter 

I'm out of likes as usual. I should be aloud extra likes in the present climate Lol. But I understand where your coming from.

Cheers Arry