Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Best laid plans and all that...

Shit got in the way for me to get bait, or fish....so I got a bit of a paddy on and shouted at no one from the bottom of the garden!! Lol

Maybe tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, bell said:

No reason why they won’t be cruising round our shore, we get orcas and tuna and the oceans are warming, plenty of seals ......

More shark attacks in the Med than off S.Africa and Australia.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
Just now, dytkos said:

More shark attacks in the Med than off S.Africa and Australia.

Cheers, D.

Yeah, certainly great whites in the med....and off Cornwall, west of Ireland I'm sure...

The gulf stream has swung closer to.our western edge and brought lots of visitors with it, loads of tuna every year now, some massive pods of dolphins, more sun fish, different types of bream.species, bream.like gilt heads are starting to winter over... 

Also great whites arent a species that live in warm waters particulary, they are not a tropical species...we would not see tigers, bull sharks etc...but nomadic whites are an almost certainty imo

• Like 3

Must be terrible for the takeaway foodies with the ultra immune defence system food outlets shutting down Mac dog food Greggs shit  kfc  to name a few but the light at the end of the tunnel is Ab Dahls kebabs he’s open  24 hrs serving up the finest dog shit whatever the weather 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Soak up the free vit d sun rays arry they real good for you mate 

Out of like as usual. But you'r right mate might need it being an old fecker Lol.

Cheers Arry

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Out of like as usual. But you'r right mate might need it being an old fecker Lol.

Cheers Arry

Get the vitamin d in you arry.

I take 1600iu a day..

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I used to work East Lane market just up from Elephant & Castle, that was more than enough “mixing with the locals” for my blood mate ! Lol 

Beautiful part of the world lol being an East Ender I was very familiar with the area, tell you where I did used to visit a pet shop down the Old Kent Road called Stockbull Pets, I think the bloke who owned it was called Graham he had an impressive Bulldog called Stockbull Big Ben, I had a pup out of him different world down there now. 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1