Coronavirus

13 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

What do people think of extra measures now? Seems like the U.K. is just putting off the inevitable or just drip feeding measures when they ultimately know what will be needed.

Rumour has it France might step up with their shutdown this week & similar talk here. I think for sure they will get tougher here after Brussels parks have apparently been packed over the wkend! 

Obviously lock down is a harder prospect for people in big towns & cities. It’s been easy for our family thus far, but my mate living in an apartment in Bermondsey with his wife & a handful of a 7 year old boy will end up going spare!! ?

I’d say if he lives in Bermondsey he will be pretty used to self isolating, you risk your life every time you leave the house there when things are “normal” so this should be a piece of piss to him ! Lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say if he lives in Bermondsey he will be pretty used to self isolating, you risk your life every time you leave the house there when things are “normal” so this should be a piece of piss to him ! Lol 

id rather live in kabul  than bermondsey  

2 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

It’s not in my coop just been for dinner for work and had to get fat spread instead of butter or jam but I doesn’t bother me , some people don know how to peel potatoes never mind make a meal from scratch absolutely nothing left 

When it gets really bad and you don’t no if your going to make it through to the other side, leave the peel on your potato it’s got more goodness in than the rest of the spud ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, king said:

Now then I often think of them and have asked newkid about them before.

Surely they are in Cornish waters but no concrete evidence I don't think.

I know evidence is a very varied subject on thl and if people don’t want to believe they will call you a liar even while you are being eaten by one, but I think this is pretty convincing if you want to believe ?

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

He absolutely loves it round there mate. He’s been there over 10 years & never had a problem....... he’s quite the local now.

I like it...................for a quick visit! ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

He absolutely loves it round there mate. He’s been there over 10 years & never had a problem....... he’s quite the local now.

I like it...................for a quick visit! ?

I have not been there for ages mate but I suppose it’s like a lot of the old piss hole areas of London.

The locals can’t wait to get out and the young professionals can’t wait to get in.....they are flattening a lot of the old council estates in these areas now and building much nice developments for much nicer people.

They are f***ing all the shit off to the burbs.

My mother in law lives in Sible Headingham (which as you may or may not know is a little old, fairly traditional village in north Essex) and Tower Hamlets have spoken for a chunk of the houses in a proposed big new development.......can you imagine that lot rocking up in a little village right out there!!......it will be carnage ! Lol 

I never sicken of mentioning it to her ! Lol lol 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know evidence is a very varied subject on thl and if people don’t want to believe they will call you a liar even while you are being eaten by one, but I think this is pretty convincing if you want to believe ?

That's an eye opener mate.

The water can't be that much colder in cornwall than Spain where they have been spotted.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Got two photo mate do not know which is which one of a Plaice 5lb-15-8 in from East Portlemouth 1986 and 5lb dead from Near Slapton sands 1991. Sorry crap photos, photographed them with mobile. Had waves on my head then all beach now.

IMG_1274.jpeg.cca764bcecbea6b7a7f8defce9a78abf.jpegIMG_1269.jpeg.a71d292aebf89592decb8646d243f658.jpegIMG_1280.jpeg.86a455369e50888251c689250a41aaf5.jpeg

Cheers Arry

2 outstanding fish there mate

3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

That March fish wouldve been over 6lb maybe touching 7 if caught later in the year mate...they are spent this time of year, but hungry!! Lol

I remember back at the fishing club we were all discussing this subject and most estimates were 8lb was a very big fish but totally spent and as thin as a new paper. Still might be out there some where I returned it alive and they live along time. Both of those fish were probably over 30 years old.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2