Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Got two photo mate do not know which is which one of a Plaice 5lb-15-8 in from East Portlemouth 1986 and 5lb dead from Near Slapton sands 1991. Sorry crap photos, photographed them with mobile. Had waves on my head then all beach now.

IMG_1274.jpeg.cca764bcecbea6b7a7f8defce9a78abf.jpegIMG_1269.jpeg.a71d292aebf89592decb8646d243f658.jpegIMG_1280.jpeg.86a455369e50888251c689250a41aaf5.jpeg

Cheers Arry

There's some serious size on them pair fair play mate.that first 1 is the size of your upper body ?

And to hold the sw record aswell.

Bet you put the hrs in for them mate.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, king said:

There's some serious size on them pair fair play mate.that first 1 is the size of your upper body ?

And to hold the sw record aswell.

Bet you put the hrs in for them mate.

The lighter fish was longer wider and much thiner being caught in March the heavy one caught in September. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I think it'll be before the weekend, brainless twats out the weekend have almost guarenteed it

Busiest day ever up snowdon apparently yesterday lol

2 minutes ago, riohog said:

seems to have steadied down the panic buying in the local co op  think there all skint now  apart from bread seem s to be enough food  

It’s not in my coop just been for dinner for work and had to get fat spread instead of butter or jam but I doesn’t bother me , some people don know how to peel potatoes never mind make a meal from scratch absolutely nothing left 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

It’s not in my coop just been for dinner for work and had to get fat spread instead of butter or jam but I doesn’t bother me , some people don know how to peel potatoes never mind make a meal from scratch absolutely nothing left 

thats a fact now mcdonalds are close theyll be fkd 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, riohog said:

thats a fact now mcdonalds are close theyll be fkd 

And them paki shops selling slices from the elephants leg be next hopefully.

Mechanically recovered fecking slop.

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Got two photo mate do not know which is which one of a Plaice 5lb-15-8 in from East Portlemouth 1986 and 5lb dead from Near Slapton sands 1991. Sorry crap photos, photographed them with mobile. Had waves on my head then all beach now.

IMG_1274.jpeg.cca764bcecbea6b7a7f8defce9a78abf.jpegIMG_1269.jpeg.a71d292aebf89592decb8646d243f658.jpegIMG_1280.jpeg.86a455369e50888251c689250a41aaf5.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Cracking fish Arry...

Nice one mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k it, I'm gonna go and dig some bait...I should be around 2 miles from anyone so that should be safe enough!!

A few nice pics from the sunny coast be nice mate ?