Coronavirus

1 minute ago, riohog said:

im more interested in surviving it  :thumbs:

Aren't we all, just buckle up and ride it out as best we can, and hope for the best. We've laid the the ground works in terms of safety and hygiene, nothing else to be done.

Atb j 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Aren't we all, just buckle up and ride it out as best we can, and hope for the best. We've laid the the ground works in terms of safety and hygiene, nothing else to be done.

Atb j 

im just so fkn anoyed that so many have gone into full panic mode and buying upfood ect  to exess and some even goas low as selling it on for profit  does seem tobring out the worst in folk   bas,,,ds 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, riohog said:

im just so fkn anoyed that so many have gone into full panic mode and buying upfood ect  to exess and some even goas low as selling it on for profit  does seem tobring out the worst in folk   bas,,,ds 

People like that were and  are always going to be there, profit on others misery. 

The panic buying was and still is ridiculous. Just mass herd mentality. 

And a lot of it wasn't the basic things thsts needed to get over this, a lot of useless trash bought up.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

People like that were and  are always going to be there, profit on others misery. 

The panic buying was and still is ridiculous. Just mass herd mentality. 

And a lot of it wasn't the basic things thsts needed to get over this, a lot of useless trash bought up.

Atb j 

well this is an ideal time to remove that kind of parasite from society  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jetro said:

How worried are members really about catching this virus.

Personally I'm not worried about myself, I'm fairly fit and strong, and that could mean bugger all I know.

I'm more concerned for my wife and family. Especially my granddaughter and wife, who has an auto immune issiue. 

The way government is talking here, we haven't even seen the start of it yet.

Atb j 

Not at all, life is a lottery and leaving your house everyday puts you at risk of something, I’d rather just catch it and take my chances than live in fear of something I can’t see ,feel, smell or touch, there is every chance you may have already had it and thought it was a cold and if it’s any consolation re your wife and grand daughter it seems the virus is more likely to attack men than women at a ratio of about 70/30 if stats mean anything, ✌️

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not at all, life is a lottery and leaving your house everyday puts you at risk of something, I’d rather just catch it and take my chances than live in fear of something I can’t see ,feel, smell or touch, there is every chance you may have already had it and thought it was a cold and if it’s any consolation re your wife and grand daughter it seems the virus is more likely to attack men than women at a ratio of about 70/30 if stats mean anything, ✌️

The best thing going for us is we live in a very rual place, and we don't tent to mix or socialize with others much, ( I make us to sound like weirdos ??)

Only for the auto immune issiue, I wouldn't worry so much, and as for our grandchild, can't help but worry, she was only 13 weeks yesterday. 

Atb j 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, jetro said:

How worried are members really about catching this virus.

Not massively. I think my chances of surviving it are pretty decent and I’d have a go at it now. In order to see it off, most of us will have to get it at some point anyway (assuming you can’t catch it twice). Maybe in addition to quarantine, we should be carrying out controlled infection of those least likely to require hospitalisation so as to build up and accelerate immunity in the population?Take the fight to the filthy little fcuker ?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, king said:

I think this virus is going to kill millions around the globe.

Look at the slum shanty town places in Africa etc.

It will go through them places like a wild fire.

its an illwind mate , maybe mother nature  has a plan !!!.

• Like 1
Just now, riohog said:

its an illwind mate , maybe mother nature  has a plan !!!.

Italy is going into a stronger form of lockdown now.

Yet the brits are going for days out up.snowdon and to Cornwall for a day out.

The public ain't taking this serious enough

Massive shock is coming for all them selfish folk.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, king said:

Italy is going into a stronger form of lockdown now.

Yet the brits are going for days out up.snowdon and to Cornwall for a day out.

The public ain't taking this serious enough

Massive shock is coming for all them selfish folk.

selfish yes  but you cant educate pork  thick as shit    yes  , 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

I can't understand why these people that do this kind of thing are still walking around. 

Surly in this crisis they could be gotton rid of for this crime.  They should be charged with the spread of and use of  biological weapons,. A hanging offence.

Atb j

I'm a ground worker as well as having terriers so i always have a spade in my boot and i'd have used it on those dirty feckers in the same way a copper would use his batton,if they had died then stick me in front of a jury and let them decide what punishment i should get.I recon i'd not get long and a few quid for the story when released would soften the time spent behind the door...

Best wishes to you bud and hope your family stays safe...:victory:...

• Like 2

Looks to me like it's killing the weak and folks who are already a burden on the NHS and other services, in the animal world its survival of the fittest.... As cruel as it sounds, it could be the answer to our overcrowding, imagration issues, and thinning out the f***ing deadwood of todays society.... f***ing slugs, that drive around on mobility scooters, drinking 10ltrs of pop a day, always at the doctors for something or other because in truth, they too f***ing lazy to work and contribute like the rest of us?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks to me like it's killing the weak and folks who are already a burden on the NHS and other services, in the animal world its survival of the fittest.... As cruel as it sounds, it could be the answer to our overcrowding, imagration issues, and thinning out the f***ing deadwood of todays society.... f***ing slugs, that drive around on mobility scooters, drinking 10ltrs of pop a day, always at the doctors for something or other because in truth, they too f***ing lazy to work and contribute like the rest of us?

You’re all heart ?