Coronavirus

21 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Do you never get the urge and  think feck it and set yourself up   go and live that life for say six months Steve  fishing ect 

Every week i have a day when it all comes back to me just how stress free life can be and how bloody stupid i have been by letting all this material crap i have around me back into my life,i can honestly say at this moment i have more in my life in money,motors,boats,fishing and hunting gear and other material crap than i have ever had but it does make  me worry about stuff i shouldn't be worrying about more than i ever have in my life.So yeah mate one day will see me back out there with feck all but everything i ever need,,,...

• Like 3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Not getting my haircut until this pish is over. Could be a decent experiment. 

My barber is closed up shop today as he has a disabled daughter with a low immune system so I’ll be doing the same, might even get my old battle vest out of retirement and scare the kids. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

No, you are fine, we like you ! Lol 

Very good.

Just to clarify - I’m not saying mass immigration etc etc is all rosey.

Im just the kind of guy who dislikes all races equally. I don’t give two shits if someone is same culture or race as me, if they are muppets they are no good.

And most of the muppets i come across are white Brits, as this is the demographic that makes up the largest part of our population.

I don’t think because someone is culturally from here, or born here, they should get any special treatment. Dickheads are dickheads and we need rid! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Very good.

Just to clarify - I’m not saying mass immigration etc etc is all rosey.

Im just the kind of guy who dislikes all races equally. I don’t give two shits if someone is same culture or race as me, if they are muppets they are no good.

And most of the muppets i come across are white Brits, as this is the demographic that makes up the largest part of our population.

I don’t think because someone is culturally from here, or born here, they should get any special treatment. Dickheads are dickheads and we need rid! 

What nationality are you 

White brits of course it's the demographic that makes up the largest part of our population

This is great Britain.

You sound like Dianne abbot behind closed doors 

3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fixed it for you

The politics might be fecked nowadays Ted. 

But this is the land of the white man..

And being a white Welsh man which also makes me a white British man.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, mango said:

Just kicked my daughter out to go and stay at her boyfriends for a while,she’s a prison officer and tomorrow they have a visiting day with about a hundred visitors expected and they are probably from all over the place,asked her what precautions they were taking like a basic temperature check but nothing,shut the pubs and restaurants etc but allow a gathering like that because it’s mother’s day.f***ing unbelievable 

the canadian prison officers union as asked the government to release the non violent prisoners

yes you read that right

2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

the canadian prison officers union as asked the government to release the non violent prisoners

yes you read that right

Makes perfect sence

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

National trust are making visits free parking etc if people wanna get out for some fresh air. Took kids to Dartmoor earlier but one fell asleep just before and me and other had 20 minutes in 100mph winds lol. That was enough. I'm heading out at dawn gonna try and have a hill to myself....

Keep up the hill yomps mate... it keeps you fit in body and mind...?

34 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My barber is closed up shop today as he has a disabled daughter with a low immune system so I’ll be doing the same, might even get my old battle vest out of retirement and scare the kids. 

I'm as bald as a  nectarine, and I actually REALLY DO HATE PEOPLE, so I think I'm ok ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survival bags with camo netting  over are base camp lol and we can have a fire in a old derelict building to cook food set some snares up a few lines across a small river full of trout Howard said he will leave some eggs and milk ect out that my lad thinks were foraging a sneak raid on the farm and he's taking his air gun he's even making some trip wires even the keepers next door is going do a search for us on the last day just to make it exciting for him I just hope he doesn't shoot them ? his gulli suit is already to go ? 

That's post of the week mate.

The young lad will love that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survival bags with camo netting  over are base camp lol and we can have a fire in a old derelict building to cook food set some snares up a few lines across a small river full of trout Howard said he will leave some eggs and milk ect out that my lad thinks were foraging a sneak raid on the farm and he's taking his air gun he's even making some trip wires even the keepers next door is going do a search for us on the last day just to make it exciting for him I just hope he doesn't shoot them ? his gulli suit is already to go ? 

That’s amazing mate, hope you have a fantastic time.

As I probably don’t need to tell you, for my youngest all this turnout has been totally business as usual ! Lol 

Completely unimpressed by world events, no school, building a bridge, going on the trampoline, feeding pigs......none of it.

Its all totally bog standard and ok for 20 minutes then it’s getting in the way of his Lego ! Lol 

At bedtime, he creeps down with his dream catcher which HAS to be positioned in the exact place and at the exact distance from the bed and I then have the days events and 50,000 different ways to build Lego explained to me.

We just played pontoon which ended in him giving his brother a thick ear for not sticking precisely to some rule or other ! Lol 

• Like 2