Coronavirus

I don't know how true it is but apparently Italy had 100k Chinese migrants return from China at the time of Chinese New year which is when the virus in China was getting bad so they came back to Italy and spread it around before Italy had chance to do a thing about it. U know China is a manufacturing powerhouse but it's like they were ready for this. Virus look how quick they got on top of it

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Yep, we polluted ourselves and threw loads on the scrap heap.

No sense of nation, pride, culture.....a couple of generations of absolute nothing.

I've said loads mate, I'm.very fortunate where I live...but I'm.not blind and I work and travel the country...so I get it...but... putting colour aside for 1 minute we have over 2 generations bred some complete shit....benefit scrounging, lazy fuckers... my old estate is proof to that...might not be full of asians, blacks etc... but it ain't what it was, council estates were full of hard working people, with scum bags sprinkled around.. great environment I thought....wouldn't give you a f**k for the place now... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm sure most lads ,lasses on here would harvest what they need from fields etc but most haven't got a clue ,as for living off grid it's not so hard ,who really needs electric and gas ,

look at the way the old gypsy people lived before  ,trailers .they lived in bender tents and wagons and horses and lived off the land ,most of what they hawked was made from hedge row "pegs,flowers,baskets "and most had grinding bike or barrow .they would harvest the land around to feed the family .

no genys ,no fridge,no electrical items at all ,just a fire outside to cook on in all weathers and a little stove in wagon ,tent to keep warm and a milk churn for water .

all the orders in my family lived that way and those still here say it was the best times of there life and yes it hard but by god they free and loved it .

Honestly I think you are bred into that existence mate...I love the notion but am honest enough to know I also enjoy some creature comforts... the true travelling culture is far removed now in the main...which is a shame..  I enjoy your and Marshmans posts.. 

You are right that we are lucky to know enough to harvest from the land plus sea, perhaps we realise more at times like this the skills we have are still.important and worth handing down (and I'm.certainly not making a bug drama out of the current situation,  as we know life as we know it will go on!! Lol)

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I've said loads mate, I'm.very fortunate where I live...but I'm.not blind and I work and travel the country...so I get it...but... putting colour aside for 1 minute we have over 2 generations bred some complete shit....benefit scrounging, lazy fuckers... my old estate is proof to that...might not be full of asians, blacks etc... but it ain't what it was, council estates were full of hard working people, with scum bags sprinkled around.. great environment I thought....wouldn't give you a f**k for the place now... 

Totally agree mate, my point is that we did it on purpose and smashed all that was Good and allowed ourselves to be bullied and brainwashed that being a white Englishman in your own country wasn’t important, that it was an out of date way of thinking, that your culture was f**k all.

You don’t have to hate people to value yourself and it don’t make you a bigot to tell the truth.

Everyone belongs in their own place, the spread of this virus shows the dangers of not doing that.

• Like 2

Met the young fella from the top cottage this morning whilst I was walking the dogs, c**t asked me if I was ok and needed anything lol I'd just been to the old couples down the track to see if they wanted any shopping doing ?

Fella with the electrical shop in town sold 110 yes 110 freezers this last week!

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Honestly I think you are bred into that existence mate...I love the notion but am honest enough to know I also enjoy some creature comforts... the true travelling culture is far removed now in the main...which is a shame..  I enjoy your and Marshmans posts.. 

You are right that we are lucky to know enough to harvest from the land plus sea, perhaps we realise more at times like this the skills we have are still.important and worth handing down (and I'm.certainly not making a bug drama out of the current situation,  as we know life as we know it will go on!! Lol)

I grew up in a sort of middle class family,i say sort of as we were better off than most working class families i knew and i love my home comforts but as i have said many times before the best most stress free days of my life were when i lived in a bow top wagon and cooked on a open fire.Most folk would look on and think i had f**k all when i had everything i ever needed and nothing i didn't need  in my life to worry about.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not proud of England, I’m f***ing ashamed.

Blokes who think like me ain’t wanted and ain’t welcome........I have absolutely no affiliation to crowds of supposed Englishmen acting like they are from downtown Mogadishu! 

Oh ok, I apologise for being a tad 'shallow'. I do understand, I have plenty of english ? relatives on my father's side, WHICH I NEVER VISIT ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

I grew up in a sort of middle class family,i say sort of as we were better off than most working class families i knew and i love my home comforts but as i have said many times before the best most stress free days of my life were when i lived in a bow top wagon and cooked on a open fire.Most folk would look on and think i had f**k all when i had everything i ever needed and nothing i didn't need  in my life to worry about.

Do you never get the urge and  think feck it and set yourself up   go and live that life for say six months Steve  fishing ect 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

I get that mate....certainly not a lifestyle choice my mrs would go for..ever... maybe I should seriously consider it though...??

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not proud of England, I’m f***ing ashamed.

Blokes who think like me ain’t wanted and ain’t welcome........I have absolutely no affiliation to crowds of supposed Englishmen acting like they are from downtown Mogadishu! 

do you get asked to many party's (not barrymores) 

36 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm sure most lads ,lasses on here would harvest what they need from fields etc but most haven't got a clue ,as for living off grid it's not so hard ,who really needs electric and gas ,

look at the way the old gypsy people lived before  ,trailers .they lived in bender tents and wagons and horses and lived off the land ,most of what they hawked was made from hedge row "pegs,flowers,baskets "and most had grinding bike or barrow .they would harvest the land around to feed the family .

no genys ,no fridge,no electrical items at all ,just a fire outside to cook on in all weathers and a little stove in wagon ,tent to keep warm and a milk churn for water .

all the olders  in my family lived that way and those still here say it was the best times of there life and yes it hard but by god they free and loved it .

remember it well, the soot and smoke in the wagon, getting sent to fill that milk churn, the milk we were gifted(aye right) going sour etc etc.

2 minutes ago, big sid said:

do you get asked to many party's (not barrymores) 

Fecking party ??

Crisps and cherryade.

If you are lucky jelly..

Someone asked me to go to a party I would tell them to feck off..

Just kicked my daughter out to go and stay at her boyfriends for a while,she’s a prison officer and tomorrow they have a visiting day with about a hundred visitors expected and they are probably from all over the place,asked her what precautions they were taking like a basic temperature check but nothing,shut the pubs and restaurants etc but allow a gathering like that because it’s mother’s day.f***ing unbelievable 

• Like 1