Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

They are already here mate. A mate was down Hope Cove a small village on the coast thats been bought out by second homes people and it was mobbed, usually dead till later in the year. Just know in a week we will get a spike in the Corona numbers.

Few people getting it now here. But still no testing just told to isolate. When you talk to people strange people sort of deny it say it may not be the virus because they have not been tested. My nieces boy got a hacking cough and a fever they are in lock down. A lady across the road that does acupuncture said several of her clients have it a one of them is real bad. Think things are about to get a lot worse around here.

Cheers Arry

I read this morning they are trying to stop Belgians heading to their holiday homes on the coast & in the Ardennes. Not sure how effective it will be, but they are apparently patrolling the roads to the coast etc....

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Chaff said:

When these anti body tests get approval they will roll them out real quick I reckon, then put those that have had it back into normal circulation.

Herd immunity being allowed to go on perhaps.

Had it been proven that once you've had it you cant catch it again?

Like you say, if that's the case then the turn around to people back to work and normal life will make a huge difference..

1 hour ago, Arry said:

They are already here mate. A mate was down Hope Cove a small village on the coast thats been bought out by second homes people and it was mobbed, usually dead till later in the year. Just know in a week we will get a spike in the Corona numbers.

Few people getting it now here. But still no testing just told to isolate. When you talk to people strange people sort of deny it say it may not be the virus because they have not been tested. My nieces boy got a hacking cough and a fever they are in lock down. A lady across the road that does acupuncture said several of her clients have it a one of them is real bad. Think things are about to get a lot worse around here.

Cheers Arry

They will be the type that panic buy everything I'm sorry to say Arry, shouldn't of been allowed.

Sister in-law in haverford west said the same happening there, she concerned as the supermarkets are already empty 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Like you say, if that's the case then the turn around to people back to work and normal life will make a huge difference..

Heard some wee willy winkie( katchum ?) on TV say that a few cases but they aren't sure they were tested properly in the first case.

Tests on monkeys they haven't seen any re infections, apparently.

9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

my take is yes you can get it again like most things  maybe not so bad if the immune system kickes in  but there willstillbe carriers  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, tandors said:

I've been reading that an anti malarial drug chloroquine has been used effectively in numerous countries, not sure if it's being or going to be used here but sounds promising.

Now the tonic water selves will be cleared. Tonic water has Quine in it.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

i did hear something regarding the spread of it that was from petrol sgations   folk s using the pumps   , makes sence 

Think the super market trollies will be the worst things along with the card machines. I take a few of them wipes in a poly bag and wipe them down.

Think it would be a good idea if the super markets had somebody sanitising the trollies all the time as they recycle them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Think I read some chinese bloke got it twice 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, riohog said:

i did hear something regarding the spread of it that was from petrol sgations   folk s using the pumps   , makes sence 

If you ain't got latex gloves.put your hand in carrier bag.then throw it in the bin by the pump.

• Like 1

Pay back time to the western world after dropping nuclear bombs in ww2..... Them yellow men love to hold a grudge and enjoy a good feud?

They gone and bought up all the shares as everyone's panicked and sold up..... 

• Thanks 1