Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

3 hours ago, king said:

Angela Merkel..

Evil fecker 

I have to disagree with you there king.

They put the welfare of their own people frist, I know it looks and sounds harsh, hearthless and even cruel to some, but you have to think of your own first.

Atb j 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

There’s a lot about this that doesn’t add up. 

Who has died? Usually those who have died are plastered all over the news, the tv, papers, social media etc. 

What’s going on? 

I seen pics of 25 catholic priests in italy 

thats saved some kids from being fiddled 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

First day of isolation 
Re newed my mortgage and told the lady i should rob the bank
She said its wearing a bit thin now armed robbery 
Made jerky
Went hunting coyotes
Shoot fook all
Came home 
Drunk beer watched films
Ate jerky
smoked some weed

• Like 2
12 hours ago, baker boy said:

Burn them down before they get there

They are already here mate. A mate was down Hope Cove a small village on the coast thats been bought out by second homes people and it was mobbed, usually dead till later in the year. Just know in a week we will get a spike in the Corona numbers.

Few people getting it now here. But still no testing just told to isolate. When you talk to people strange people sort of deny it say it may not be the virus because they have not been tested. My nieces boy got a hacking cough and a fever they are in lock down. A lady across the road that does acupuncture said several of her clients have it a one of them is real bad. Think things are about to get a lot worse around here.

Cheers Arry

16 hours ago, sid g said:

wtf is it then...

Not Tulips or Asparagus.

Asparagus sent up a single shoot like you see on sale in the shops.

Its them French or Spanish Blue bells bigger than the English ones.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

Let’s look at it this way there is more than likely tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in the uk with this virus and we’ve have had less than 200 deaths so far on the great scale of things it’s bad but without testing every person who really knows , anyone o us could have or or have had it and not know , yes it’s going to get worse but let’s be fair air pollution kills more people than this , and they don’t shut all transport down because they can’t cancer killls thousands upon thousand of people in the uk each year but they won’t cure that because it keeps the population down that’s just my take on it all they should do testing for everyone in the uk at pop up walk in centres in villages and towns to see the true number of the problem they say they can’t but they could easily test everyone within a month or 2 it’s all just turned out to be a financial problem more than a health problem that’s all the government are bothered about is money other countries have blown it out of proportion to f**k other countries economy China have suddenly resumed back to normal work and and night clubs back open coincidence I don’t think so , give it a few weeks and we will be back to normal they can’t afford to shut us down for a long while 

• Like 1

When these anti body tests get approval they will roll them out real quick I reckon, then put those that have had it back into normal circulation.

Herd immunity being allowed to go on perhaps.