Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, riohog said:

ps      dont email them  apply direct       at the main gate      FASLANE  

I know a marine that did a spell with Fleet Protection Group. We've had a few chats over a pint or two. So I know not be knocking on the door with my CV, thankyou! :boxing:

:laugh:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I know a marine that did a spell with Fleet Protection Group. We've had a few chats over a pint or two. So I know not be knocking on the door with my CV, thankyou! :boxing:

:laugh:

its who you know not what you know:hunter:

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Few clowns around this way could do with being rubbed out in the mele..... Serious cleansing is needed... 

it would free up the nhs  we dont want wounding  only  head shots 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

f**k all this bollocks, just get troops on the streets now to kerb it. Last thing we need is rioting akin to 2011. If that escalates in this current crisis, there'll be no kid gloves tactics for them.

yes they need to make examples fmj  under the ear  would steady them 

• Haha 1