Coronavirus

11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

BBC news lastnight. Iceland done that 1st hour for the elderly. Cuts tonan old woman leaving with about 70 toilet rolls

I don't know then.

We haven't had bread for days.

There's none to buy.and the wife threw her bread maker out a few year ago.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

All the flour has flown off the shelves here incase the bakeries shut, but they haven’t. Luckily I use a little independent organic shop for a few bits & bobs & they are well supplied & more importantly not mobbed! So I’ll just go there now. Funny enough I’ve been making all our bread for a few weeks now so I was already stocked up in spelt flour for a month anyway. 

Don’t think I’ll be going to a shop for anything now until at least well into next week sometime.

Homemade spelt rolls

image.jpg

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 8
31 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its f***ing disgusting mate, it's not just dried or tinned food either, they are literally stripping the shelves of everything, so much will go to waste!!

It's been eye opening.

Least I won't have much conscience for them when they're starving come the apocalypse proper in a few months. :laugh: :gunsmilie:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

All the flour has flown off the shelves here incase the bakeries shut, but they haven’t. Luckily I use a little independent organic shop for a few bits & bobs & they are well supplied & more importantly not mobbed! So I’ll just go there now. Funny enough I’ve been making all our bread for a few weeks now so I was already stocked up in spelt flour for a month anyway. 

Don’t think I’ll be going to a shop for anything now until at least well into next week sometime.

Homemade spelt rolls

image.jpg

I chucked a load of old flour out a few weeks ago because I found tiny little black insects scurrying around in it! It was regular refined flour and I'd not touched it for a year or more since I moved to wholegrain flour.

Thinking that was a tactical error now! What will I have to dip in my bat soup? :laugh:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Has anyone noticed that the news is all about school/work and so on but very little about infection or death rates in the UK? I think the rate has gone wild.

Nahhh, hundred dead as of yesterday with about 20 critical or serious. In UK that is. If it was 'wild' and getting covered up we'd be hearing it on the grapevine from hospital staff.

It's gonna get much worse, but then it's still at a very minor level. Lets be honest, at this stage the only impact we're feeling is from the countermeasures, not the actual virus. Which is of course a good thing, folks need to stay vigilant and play their part.

30 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Homemade spelt rolls

image.jpg

Do you deliver mate.I've got some bacon I could hide in them.

They look spot on.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's been eye opening.

Least I won't have much conscience for them when they're starving come the apocalypse proper in a few months. :laugh: :gunsmilie:

the allians are on the way aparently ,that bright star in the sky isnt venus  ,thats all spin  its an allian space craft full of shit house  paper and pasta  

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, riohog said:

the allians are on the way aparently ,that bright star in the sky isnt venus  ,thats all spin  its an allian space craft full of shit house  paper and pasta  

Don't tease me! The end of the world AND an alien invasion........ It's like Christmas. :yahoo:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Don't tease me! The end of the world AND and alien invasion........ It's like Christmas. :yahoo:

just a heads up mate   ,, i did hear the mod  are looking for polaris and trident jockeys   =@

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, riohog said:

just a heads up mate   ,, i did hear the mod  are looking for polaris and trident jockeys   =@

ps      dont email them  apply direct       at the main gate      FASLANE  

1 minute ago, staffs riffraff said:

Did anyone hear about the Iranian cleric spouting off about his prayers cleared covid  and don't listen to the west about isolating then a  few days letter he dies 

oh  how sad  !!