Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I'm sure I'll be safe a mile out to sea in a kayak catching plaice!! Lol

Got to say it again  faaack off, we HAVE had this before, around christmas time. Several lads on here, myself included, had it. I really don't think it's less than half as bad as what people are thinking

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Got to say it again  faaack off, we HAVE had this before, around christmas time. Several lads on here, myself included, had it. I really don't think it's less than half as bad as what people are thinking

And how many of them have passed it on mate.snowball effect..

Boris throwing £330 billion in the pot ain't for fun.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

And how many of them have passed it on mate.snowball effect..

Boris throwing £330 billion in the pot ain't for fun.

And 3 months Grace on mortgages  .....this is unprecedented 

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Fair enough mate, not sure why your telling me to "faack off".... I'm sure it's one big over reation from.the whole western world, the THL massive know best.... bully to you if you've had it or not, presently if my mrs gets a common cold it could f**k her right up so not sure I want to risk some unknown, untreatable virus that started in a rodent in deepest China on her....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

And 3 months Grace on mortgages  .....this is unprecedented 

It's crazy mate.

It's like watching a film unfold.

But in slow motion.

What's it going to be like in 4 weeks.

There is the wife me and 3 lads here 

And ain't got any mates who call in so only person we see is the postman.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mate, don’t take this the wrong way because I’m not having a dig but I have seen plenty of posts like this on all forms of media and let me say this, it’s not big and it’s not clever.......lads like you had better get with the programme, this ain’t a f**k about and the sooner everyone takes it serious the sooner we can get a handle on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Several lads on here had the flu ye wingnut. Seems man flu is a real thing. 

Edited by dogmandont
5 hours ago, kinkell said:

Should check out the no dig garden on you tube save a lot of hard work going to give it a go myself this year

Charles dowding think his name is fella I’ve followed this guy for the last couple of years no dig gardening is the way forward completely game changer mate weed free an no digging ?? I grow in a small veg garden of 3beds about 18x20ft total garden no dig making my own rules up on spacing the beds are never empty once something is harvested the next crop goes in until late winter then top the beds up with home made compost an manure I’m no gardener or expert on the matter  but make it look like I know what I’m doing with the quality veg I’m growing and growing like weeds I started growing with my kids to get them eating veg all grown from seed on the window sills 

F9F72BD1-04B3-43F5-9693-87D0AD20D37D.jpeg

D06ABAE4-CADD-4909-9FAA-31C14260A928.jpeg

05C35D72-CDB7-4485-B29D-D8DBD6EFE052.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Maybe a lockdown the sooner the better is the way to go.

I'm not convinced  lockdown is going to work at this stage....we either push through and grow herd immunity or we get a vaccine. ..I hope its the latter because the first has a heavy price attached 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, don’t take this the wrong way because I’m not having a dig but I have seen plenty of posts like this on all forms of media and let me say this, it’s not big and it’s not clever.......lads like you had better get with the programme, this ain’t a f**k about and the sooner everyone takes it serious the sooner we can get a handle on it.

The government dont chuck £320 billion at nothing..

New York on shut down, I was speaking with our distributor in the US today, he said it is surreal..the schools are on shut down all over, Italy on shutdown, France on shut down, shelves are emptying quicker than.they can be filled in all shops, the deaths are still.low... but it feels like the whole world is preparing for something much bigger... this beyond over reaction...its f***ing mental...and that's scary imo.... what is the truth in China? 

I'm not a panicker or an overreator by any stretch, it's not how I work...but a bit of prep at this time seems sensible..

• Like 3