Coronavirus

27 minutes ago, socks said:

Yep and just got to scrub when I come In and spend as little time together as possible. 

You can get Hibiscrub on prescription mate if there's a "condition" daughter gets it for her psiaoris, helluva a lot cheaper than off the shelf  ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

15 stitches mate...£393.00... just the start to self isolation I was hoping for!! Lol

20200317_202437.jpg.530570d33d23b942e6c6f5c4cb921c53.jpg

It always looks like their stitching up a tarpaulin.  Pie crust finish.   Still it will disappear to just a fine white line.  Dogs mend quick.

• Like 2

Well listening to Boris today and then Leo tonight in his broadcast to the country all I can assume is, this is not a f***ing drill boys.......if anyone is batting this off like a 4 week storm in a teacup then you had better think again imho

We are in this for the long haul and it’s going to get darker and deeper than anything we ever imagined.

Thats not being a fanny, just how I honestly see it.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well listening to Boris today and then Leo tonight in his broadcast to the country all I can assume is, this is not a f***ing drill boys.......if anyone is batting this off like a 4 week storm in a teacup then you had better think again imho

We are in this for the long haul and it’s going to get darker and deeper than anything we ever imagined.

Yep I’ve started to come to the same conclusion .......

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Said the same yesterday mate, it's a crazy situation..whole countries in the western world in lockdown... you can be flippant about the situation but as you say this is going to have long lasting and far reaching affects..

I know we joke about on this site about our increased chance of survival during a food shortage...well we might get tested now...fish and game could be priceless judging by the supermarket shelves!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Yeah I just caught Boris on the news, I said to the Mrs this must be bad this isn't 'normal' .....very worrisome indeed

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Said the same yesterday mate, it's a crazy situation..whole countries in the western world in lockdown... you can be flippant about the situation but as you say this is going to have long lasting and far reaching affects..

I know we joke about on this site about our increased chance of survival during a food shortage...well we might get tested now...fish and game could be priceless judging by the supermarket shelves!!

Putting the little farm into proper working order now mate, more than just a hobby f**k about.

Making sure systems are efficient enough to feed us.

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Putting the little farm into proper working order now mate, more than just a hobby f**k about.

Making sure systems are efficient enough to feed us.

f**k me mate are you in my house!! I have honestly just had that conversation with Fin...on it tomorrow... it will be time well spent regardless..

• Like 2