With the poor crooked scythe and spade.

Some men with swords may reap the field
And plant fresh laurels where they kill,
But their strong nerves at last must yield;
They tame but one another still.
    Early or late
    They stoop to fate
And must give up their murmuring breath,
When they, pale captives, creep to death.

The garlands wither on your brow,
Then boast no more your mighty deeds;
Upon death’s purple altar now
See where the victor-victim bleeds.
    Your heads must come
    To the cold tomb;
Only the actions of the just
Smell sweet and blossom in their dust.

I was just going to say that mate ?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not even that passionate mate. I don't really care if folks want to have an emotional breakdown over this or whatever. I just want to try to bring some facts and evidence to the hysteria.

It’s not hysteria, it’s saying that the way we have been living has left us exposed......all the 6 bedroom houses and 35 year mortgages  in the world won’t stop this (however big or small it ends up being).....we have to start valuing things not just considering the price.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

This is a released virus... ffs bill the butcher gate's has been preparing for this for over 10 years..him and his sick wife Melinda NATO WHO IMF  NCFD and many more... borns right its not the virus im too worried about its the chess moves taking place behind the scenes.. lots of opportunities first is... emergency state being called leading to curfews rationing and civil disobedience then an economy crash then cashless society and mandatory Vaccination... welcome to the first giant totalitarian step.. there not tip toeing anymore...

COMMUNIST CHINA IS ON ITS WAY.

dont believe a word of that total bollox  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not even that passionate mate. I don't really care if folks want to have an emotional breakdown over this or whatever. I just want to try to bring some facts and evidence to the hysteria.

I can't under the hysteria myself. The mass buying ect ect, we're not going to run out of food or water, it's not going to turn into 28 days later, (although that would be fun, hunting zombies). It's like the black death, as you said it will run its course. 

Atb j 

41 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

We don't seem to have been hit anywhere near as bad. YET. 20 cases per million people in UK, vs like 400 per million in Italy.

Is it worth crashing the economy and society?

Was having this conversation yesterday with my mate.. the UK is responding differently to the rest of Europe and we're curious about the results.

Here its panic stations, lockdown, quarantine, roadblocks, police and army patrolling the streets telling everyone to stay home, 1 person at a time in the shops and to top it all.... it's pissing it down and the dickhead needs to gan out?‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, riohog said:

dont believe a word of that total bollox  

Im not too worried what you think fella lol... you all ready believe what the propaganda puppet masters want you to believe...so you already as good as have the virus ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

It’s not hysteria, it’s saying that the way we have been living has left us exposed......all the 6 bedroom houses and 35 year mortgages  in the world won’t stop this (however big or small it ends up being).....we have to start valuing things not just considering the price.

THAT I'm in total agreement with. I don't like the train we're on or the destination but as a passenger I don't have much choice.

• Like 1
Just now, stop.end said:

Im not too worried what you think fella lol... you all ready believe what the propaganda puppet masters want you to believe...so you already as good as have the virus ?

stop drinking that shandy  !!

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

THAT I'm in total agreement with. I don't like the train we're on or the destination but as a passenger I don't have much choice.

You do have a choice mate, everyone does....you just need to make it ;) 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

You do have a choice mate, everyone does....you just need to make it ;) 

I already isolate myself enough as it is, without rejecting society further mate. Anyway, I can't be arsed to get  into on here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Neither do the experts in bio-warfare.... It's all spun out of the fact that the Chinks do bioweapon research at Wuhan.

Lol these research centres are supposed to be level 4 security are they not??