Coronavirus

34 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was at the doctors the other day. On the phone  before you got an appointment they ask any cough sniffles fever etc dont come in we are tryin to minimise risk. None ok heres ur time head in. Get there in a tiny waiting room surrounded by ignorant old b*****ds who have lied and ignored the advice sitting coughing sneezing etc without covering their face. 

Should've chinned a couple of the dozy old fuckers mate ?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, king said:

I'm a big fan of wearing 3 socks while out with the dogs.

Many a sock has been sacrificed for the holy log mate ?

But dockleaves or a clump of brown dry grass is good lol.

That's why my shirts have no pockets ? and got 2 draws full of odd socks?

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, king said:

I'm a big fan of wearing 3 socks while out with the dogs.

Many a sock has been sacrificed for the holy log mate ?

But dockleaves or a clump of brown dry grass is good lol.

stagnum moss is very kind to the the old sphincter.....:icon_redface:

• Like 1

Went to the garage this morning for fuel before fishing and young girl serving got rubber marigolds on?made me laugh... Silly bitch would of took it bareback no problem if I'd asked if she wanted abit.... More worried about catching a cold it would seem?priorities all wrong?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

stagnum moss is very kind to the the old sphincter.....:icon_redface:

You mean sphnagum moss, tomo. Yep, it's pretty good, but I found unless you had a really good handful of the stuff, one's fingers would go through it a tad easily ? ? ?

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You mean sphnagum moss, tomo. Yep, it's pretty good, but I found unless you had a really good handful of the stuff, one's fingers would go through it a tad easily ? ? ?

lol.....clever c**t.....you spelt it wrong as well......I just checked its ....sphagnum.....lol.....

allways grab a big handful mate......but on the Brightside if your finger does make contact.....you can always wipe it under your mates nose and ask him if your finger smells.....:D

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol.....clever c**t.....you spelt it wrong as well......I just checked its ....sphagnum.....lol.....

allways grab a big handful mate......but on the Brightside if your finger does make contact.....you can always wipe it under your mates nose and ask him if your finger smells.....:D

Lol yep, rushing lol. Did you not read my earlier post mate? I have no friends ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, riohog said:

perhaps folk are living beyond there means , im sure they are  , whos fault is that?

I dont think they are mate, round my old area I know for a fact most people use credit just to make ends meet and I think that’s true for more households that we would all care to think.

• Like 1

I’d say that’s shite mate .Not many people these days rely on credit cards to make ends meet .Despite all the crap we read I’d say Britain is in a good position right now .Our work is booming ,too much really and enquiries coming in all the time .

Talk like that is what triggers recession and nobody wants that surely .

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’d say that’s shite mate .Not many people these days rely on credit cards to make ends meet .Despite all the crap we read I’d say Britain is in a good position right now .Our work is booming ,too much really and enquiries coming in all the time .

Talk like that is what triggers recession and nobody wants that surely .

Maybe mate, one things for sure....we are going to find out.

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Our works been decent said folk will get full pay and it won't effect their sick record if the place goes into lockdown.  That's why I cant understand the folk at my work who dont want to go off.

They might be arse lickers mate.

I've come across loads of them in my time work related.

I remember 1 when I was working on the wimslow bypass.

He would spend every break time parked opposite the offices.

Using polish and a rag to clean the dump truck bonnet all the front end etc.

When it came to the job winding down he was the first to go ??

Quite a shut down here now. Bars & restaurants etc any classes, kids stuff & gatherings it seems....... Be interesting to see how effective this is compared to other approaches. I’m not entirely convinced myself because a real shut down is just not sustainable long term.....

.....looks like we’ve got to go to Holland for lunch out tomorrow! ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, king said:

They might be arse lickers mate.

I've come across loads of them in my time work related.

I remember 1 when I was working on the wimslow bypass.

He would spend every break time parked opposite the offices.

Using polish and a rag to clean the dump truck bonnet all the front end etc.

When it came to the job winding down he was the first to go ??

I saw a little ditty on a wall......." if you work hard and do your best, you'll  get the sack like all the rest BUT if you lazy and f**k about you're sure to see the job right out. ".  There were many verses and were all very apt.  I thought that whoever had thought it up and taken the time to write It on the wall could have done something worthwhile. Because It is almost a call for public approval.  A bit like the shallow ones on Instagram or facebook.

Edit...... I found this fuller version but the one I remember had a lot more expletives And more verses......

If you work and do your best
You'll get the sack like all the rest,
But if you laze and bugger about
You'll live to see the job right out,
The work is hard, the pay is small
So take your time and sod 'em all,
Cause when your dead you'll be forgot
So don't try and do the bloody lot,
Or on your tomestone neatly lacquered
These three words 'Just Bleeding Knackered'  

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1