Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

i was in singapore when the sars virus was going , i landed in changi  airport got a taxi to the pernisular  , ,i said to the taxi driver , bloody quiet   yes he said  its that virus  , anyway  he said to me    do you smoke , yes i said  , do you eat curry  yes,,  nothing to worry about then he said yo wont get it?well just to make sure i drank loads of tiger beer  they recon thatll kill anything ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, sid g said:

i know you had a few offers might be an idea to take a few up once your back on your feet bit of company with like minded might do you good offers still there if you fancy a walk out or a chat over a brew i`m only an hour ish away  ... 

Be warned Keith, if your not buying owt off him, you'll only get one brew ?????

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I wish these fcuking rock stars would keep their opions to themselves!

My generation won't get fooled again. The feckers think they can substitute rock stars for proper health advice. There'll be fighting in the streets. I can see the funeral corteges for miles and miles and miles and miles.

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My ma who is terminal an long had pneumonia an sepsis took another turn other day was sent to hospital in singleton. An I shit you not they locked her in a shitty Room an slid a phone under dot for her to talk to strangers, held her there there more than a day till me sis flipped an took her home☹️☹️☹️☹️

bad do that   ,,,

25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My ma who is terminal an long had pneumonia an sepsis took another turn other day was sent to hospital in singleton. An I shit you not they locked her in a shitty Room an slid a phone under dot for her to talk to strangers, held her there there more than a day till me sis flipped an took her home☹️☹️☹️☹️

Hope she all good mate 

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don't what say mate. I hope every thing turns out well. Christ thats hard.

Arry

44 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What shit cnut thing to do!!!!

I've got about 70 people 20 mins from me on lock down in Hospital Bellvitge... most of the Chinese owned bars in the area have closed as a precaution... I've got a bet on with my mate, who gets it first ?

27 minutes ago, mushroom said:

What shit cnut thing to do!!!!

I've got about 70 people 20 mins from me on lock down in Hospital Bellvitge... most of the Chinese owned bars in the area have closed as a precaution... I've got a bet on with my mate, who gets it first ?

There's part of me  which thought that shooting and burning the bodies of  the early sufferers of Coronavirus would have been sensible. Kill the virus immediately Sinking that cruise ship too. Tough on the victims but better for mankind. The greatest good for the greatest number and all that. 

I'll er, get my coat.

(I meant to quote Balaur's post about  the chinese welding doors shut.Not mushroom's.)

Edited by jukel123
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fecking ridiculous...!! ????