Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cant be right surely. It's been about for months and i think death toll is around 3000 globally 

Don't know man, that's what they said, but more than likely I took it up wrong 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

We're still flying in thousands unchecked...

Your spot on there mate just had this little group arrive in my warehouse to do some checks on gear all from China, they all thought I was joking when I told them the minute they come in the door I,m out the other door until I said see you tomorrow I’m gone and walked out, 

EB0F0326-5506-4F94-A538-A160D7CEB5C6.jpeg

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s craic if you do get it, be Ill for couple weeks an that’s it? Unless your one the unlucky ones that dies? 

My misses has one good lung, so I would rather er on the side of caution mate from what I understand most people will just have a cold unless you have underlying problems like lung and heart conditions, plus it’s a Monday and I don’t really need a massive excuse to f**k off home if I can normally a bit of good sunshine has me sneaking off at this time of year ??

38 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s craic if you do get it, be Ill for couple weeks an that’s it? Unless your one the unlucky ones that dies? 

Anyone with breathing problems, or is under going chemotherapy is at major risk, so iv been told, for the most part of your fit and healthy, it's just like a cold.

Atb j 

41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wasn’t meaning you mate?more the thousands already that got it, is there any actual numbers for anywhere that say how many folk have deffo had it an now made a 100% return to full health? But there again I doubt they stats would ave us panicking an let them do as they please on the quiet whilst we look elsewhere

Get my daily updates off her mate, he gives all the numbers at the start of each episode and updates daily ✌️

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Get my daily updates off her mate, he gives all the numbers at the start of each episode and updates daily ✌️

South Korea with the most rigorous testing/diagnostics showing a 0.6% fatality rate. That's very interesting!

• Like 2

Thier offering 3500 large,to be a guinea pig,2 weeks in isolation,they infect u then try and find a cure.1.2 billion in it if the med companys create a cure.fuk me i be in for some dollar,i spent 20 yrs living with a fukin guinea pig (wife)

• Haha 1

I have just been asked if I wanted two Weeks in bed  for £3500 because with my age  and Asthma I ticked the right boxes , I asked my Daughter who is a Nurse  "what did she think  "  she said  "do not go near it "  That's enough for me .

Never mind Coronavirus a school in Coventry has closed today as pupils have been diagnosed with Typhoid !.......f****n Typhoid ?...the wonders of mass immigration we are literally being dragged down into the swamps !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1