Where's the best place to sell stuff these days?

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I've bid on a couple of bits lately, amazing people don't check value new, both items went for a fiver less than buying brand new , tbh I'm looking at walking poles and a backpack and although I'll get a bargain on poles I'll probably buy a new pack.

Have a look on wish.com for poles and eBay for 2nd hand osprey back pack.

• Like 1

It all depends how far or steep you're planning to go. If it's just a mooch any bag will be fine but if you are carrying a decent weight up or down hill a decent quality and well fitting rucksack will make a big difference. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tyla said:

It all depends how far or steep you're planning to go. If it's just a mooch any bag will be fine but if you are carrying a decent weight up or down hill a decent quality and well fitting rucksack will make a big difference. 

100%

I'm looking at getting a Osprey pack for various purposes but mostly as a backcountry pack. Only thing is their capacity range seems to top out at 70ish lts. You reckon that's enough? Can't help but think 100 is maybe better.

On 10/03/2020 at 20:40, Daniel cain said:

Don't need no more than a 25/30 litre day pack.... 

That wouldn't cope with what I need to carry when off out into the sticks. The one I've got is massive lol fits everything in with nothing strapped outside. Last time I went, I weighed the backpack.... 37kg, nearly died on the way up ?

On 10/03/2020 at 20:12, Tyla said:

Have a look on wish.com for poles and eBay for 2nd hand osprey back pack.

All wish tries to sell me is gimp masks and butt plugs... oh and a pool cue tool ?‍♂️?

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

100%

I'm looking at getting a Osprey pack for various purposes but mostly as a backcountry pack. Only thing is their capacity range seems to top out at 70ish lts. You reckon that's enough? Can't help but think 100 is maybe better.

I've got an osprey atmos 65l that I've used both NZ trips, couple of multi day back pack hunts. I wouldn't go any bigger personally, when it's full it's a fair weight and if you end up packing meat out you'll regret having the extra space to fill! 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I've got an osprey atmos 65l that I've used both NZ trips, couple of multi day back pack hunts. I wouldn't go any bigger personally, when it's full it's a fair weight and if you end up packing meat out you'll regret having the extra space to fill! 

Kurt put a 110lt pack on my back and it was absolutely rammed coming off! Nearly killed me, the b*****d! :laugh:

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Kurt put a 110lt pack on my back and it was absolutely rammed coming off! Nearly killed me, the b*****d! :laugh:

I think id still be up there if he'd done that to me! A full 65l was enough for me! It certainly makes you appreciate it here when you can extract deer with a truck or quad