Casting Couch

Harvey Weinstein on Sky news been done for 3rd degree rape (they have levels???). I cant quite get my head around all the media focus and campaigns about me too and wanna be actresses claiming rape. No doubt that Weinstein used and abused his position but how is this case getting massive publicity but as mentioned in BakerBoys  (I think) thread Asian grooming gang and full out rape of minors is seems to be ignored and to be not newsworthy by the main stream media?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Because there pakis and this country has been scared of being labelled racist instead of saying how it is with theses pedos what about Rotherham Rochdale its just tip of the iceberg police and mps are shit scared of muslims  or blacks and being called racist they need to grow a pair because grooming gangs vat fraud drugs etc are mainly pakis and blacks were there's money to be made them curry crunching and Zulu  c**ts on are on it 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

But we are fooled Into thinking this is normal.  I've never thought about it because we don't have problems like that in this area.  I have NOW noticed that virtually every advert on tv comprises a mixed family with woolly hair do's. It's like in companies the staff have to have at least one ...  woman,  invalid, Jew,, black / of foreign origin,  ginger, / Scots person .  The only sensible thing in all of this is the mandatory  dog.

If you watched the London news you’d think you were living in the 3rd world ! 
It’s wall to wall Africans and Asians ! 

It actually got made a rule some years ago that adverts HAVE to disproportionately represent blacks in advertising !