Pulsar Axion Key XM30

Just wondering if any of you have used any of the lower priced thermals and any thoughts on them? Had a look at the reviews for them but not really decided yet. Detection range is what I'm concerned about, but no too concerned about identify things at long-range, just so long as you can detect a heat source at long range and go from there. 

Any thoughts?

Cheers

It depends on how clear the night is sometimes if it’s cloudy it’s harder to make out what kind of animal it is as it won’t be as clear if it’s a good clear night then no problem,pm me and let me no where you are if you’re not to far away I will let you see through mine,I can see hares and foxes and deer up to 700 -800 meters away,

• 1 year later...
On 25/02/2020 at 06:11, wilbur foxhound said:

It depends on how clear the night is sometimes if it’s cloudy it’s harder to make out what kind of animal it is as it won’t be as clear if it’s a good clear night then no problem,pm me and let me no where you are if you’re not to far away I will let you see through mine,I can see hares and foxes and deer up to 700 -800 meters away,

Is yours the 30 or the 30s model 

8 minutes ago, Blackwood Outdoors said:

Offer on here with free APS3 battery, APS charger dock and delivery.

WWW.BLACKWOODOUTDOORS.CO.UK

The Pulsar Axion Key XM30 thermal monocular provides amazing performance at its price point with 12 micron sensor and 2.5x optical magnification.

Plus  THL discount? ???