Lead ban

1 hour ago, Alsone said:

Could be worse it could be the face of a bulldog chewing a bulldog's arse.

Still might get better when those antique guns of your explode under those steel balls. Why pay BUPA when you can steel shoota? (I ought to write adverts :) )

None of my guns are antiques and if you think it's funny having a gun blow up in your face may I suggest you frequent elsewhere until you have grown up some more.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do use flintlocks, they are great. Can't talk about bow hunting, it's illegal. But if it wasn't......

Taliban have signed a peace treaty Gav ,dont think youl need all them now 

According to that video it is a voluntary ban they are looking for. None of the shooting organisations are legislators which is a good thing. I am not going to volunteer, but will continue t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Lets go back to a horse and cart then and get kicked to death instead!

Fine by me.

That's a typical response you get from people faced with fact and it shatters their simple view of the subject.

Edited by Sausagedog
6 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Bullet mold?

Aye ? got the smelter, gas checks and everything.

I got them originaly just to check it out and see what it was like, but now I'm thinking it's going to come in very handy when they inflict the ban on rifle loads ?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gav said:

Aye ? got the smelter, gas checks and everything.

I got them originaly just to check it out and see what it was like, but now I'm thinking it's going to come in very handy when they inflict the ban on rifle loads ?

Top man.

I'll getting some up to day archery gear, it's lead free right ?

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, timmytree said:

We know a complete lead ban will come eventually. So what do we do?

Ignore it or work with it to make the best we can? Shouting, bleating and insulting the anti lead stance won't make any difference. Like I've said before, remember when we said unleaded would be the end of proper cars? It's progress.

Yes ignore it and stockpile lead till the joists creak under the weight.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 26/02/2020 at 16:48, Sausagedog said:

None of my guns are antiques and if you think it's funny having a gun blow up in your face may I suggest you frequent elsewhere until you have grown up some more.

It was a joke, sorry if you took it seriously. ?

Whilst the outcome of this subject is well out of our hands, I have to totally agree with SD regarding the overall damage done by cars to life as a whole and while a plan is in place to go electric, that is such a can of worms, it is laughable.  As far as I am aware, and I readily stand to be corrected BUT is there any eveidence to show that lead from shotguns is doing ANY actual harm at all.  I am not saying for one moment that lead will do anyone any good but lead poisoning form shot...........................well is there.

Phil

• Like 1