Importing a folder knife,

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used opinel for years but got frustrated by them slipping out my pocket in the truck or when sat down. I decided I wanted something with a pocket clip and got a Kershaw folder from heinie Hayes clea

Google Heinnie Hayes that have a good website, a range of prices and ship to here no problem

i am a knifemaker  i make predomenatly for deerstalkers  they dont sit on the shelf they are tools. and my time is worth something!!!

Posted Images

I and my mate in America have been looking for a minimum 4.5 inch blade, non serrated and have not found any of the style I'm looking for, I may have to settle for something other than what I'd prefer

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

the ranch boss 2 is not expensive about 40quid

Yeah it's the bottom 2 I meant, didn't mean to put the ranch boss up, the lower knife is 390 If I remember correctly 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Yeah it's the bottom 2 I meant, didn't mean to put the ranch boss up, the lower knife is 390 If I remember correctly 

I couldn't pay nigh on 400 notes for a knife even if I was a billionaire ?

Cheers, D.

33 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I couldn't pay nigh on 400 notes for a knife even if I was a billionaire ?

Cheers, D.

and ive no intention of either,i just have a particular type in my mind id like ,but in a few weeks if i cant get it for a sensible price i will just get something practical and reasonably priced.i have a few nice fixed blades ,but id like a folder as an EDC, for work and hunting and general use if ever i need one 

• Like 1