1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

So whos the c**t that got me banned on pigeon watch lol.Just settled  in ,kept it all civil and now banned lol.

Hope it wasn’t anyone on here with a vindictive streak ,I will find you .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Banned from stalking directory ,now pigeon watch ffs .

Need to lighten up and smile ffs sad bunch of twats .Ive a notion it was one of the mods on here whos in bed with admin on there lol.

Well. There's a few issues to understand here. .... It can't anyone on here or you would get goonered off of here first.  Why get someone else on another site to F you off of there, But you are still on here.  surely they'd  Just draw the revolver and dispatch you here.  Then there's the issue of what you doing on other places to get banned ?  What reason did pw give you for banning you..  Did They give you a reason or was it just bang.  Did They send you a copy of soft cells ..... Say hello, wave good bye.?   How do you go about changing your IP Address .?  I could sign up as you and get you banned again, and again, and again.?? In fact we could all join up and get a multi ban for you ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being banned from PW is like being told you DONT have AIDS......relief all round ! Lol

So whos the c**t that got me banned on pigeon watch lol.Just settled  in ,kept it all civil and now banned lol. Hope it wasn’t anyone on here with a vindictive streak ,I will find you .

Mumsnet?

Posted Images

Only pigeon watch will know the answer mate .It appears they are the original snowflake community ,boring as feck  and holier than thou .

No warning ,no fair well , just a cold BANNED when I tried to sign in .Ive not written anything bad ,only posted hunting days out and sworn twice ffs .

Their loss ,I’m not bitter or twisted just mildly amused lol.

Was my thread on here I reckon .”Those boys know how to have fun “ and if the chap responsible for the ban had any balls he would say so but I guess hes just another arsehole ,too spineless to speak up .

Ive not been banned off here mate for two reasons 

1) I contribute to positive posts and create discussion with started threads and debate .

2)Admin are very tolerant lads ,men of the world ,real men not snowflakes .

"only posted hunting days out.... and.....  >> ( sworn twice ffs .)  there are no threads on  Music , Boxing or Homo's ,  ???.    Well there you go:  Condemed out of your own mouth. Ha ha ha.

Edited by Meece
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’d say golfers have more fun than that site mate .Fecking painful tbh .

Tried to get on mouchers but says I’m banned before ever posting owt ffs .

Word must of got out FD