On 23/02/2020 at 03:04, Fox huntr said:

I have a well bread bull x bitch pup at 6mouths for lamping foxes but she is nervous and scared of other dogs how could I toughen her up I never had a dog that was scared of other dogs before I’m worried she won’t work 

Temperament is no bearing on the dogs ability I have a bitch here shy and nervous of people soon as the lamp comes on nothing phases her

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kingofthelamp
      Well lads I’m just looking for some advice on my pup if anyone can help he was jumping against a wall and fell awkwardly on his back right leg there was a little squeal nothing much out of him but he has it held up since and is limping around he’s in good enough form he try’s to run around with other lurcher but I checked it and felt it out nothing is broken that I can tell but when I motion the leg and give it a stretch inwards and outward it hurts him?? 

any opinions or advice be great lads??
    • By Kingofthelamp
      Anyone ever worked a deaf lurcher by any chance?..reason behind the question is I’ve bred a retired dog to a Merle bitch an I took my pup from it the biggest of the lot black and white with two ice blue eyes but I’ve noticed he can’t hear anything bangs or anything like that there’s only a odd reaction to some stuff but his eyesight is 100% very good eyes. I’m just curious because it’s all I have from this old dog and I was thinking could I use the pup lamping and out with terriers any info be [BANNED TEXT]. The father was not Merle only mother...
    • By 'sully'
      The pup is growing away nicely.... The pup is 2nd gen first cross.. 4.5 months old 19" tts 

• By Harrial2
      4 weeks ago I lost my lurcher who had just turned 10. Out for a walk and he just collapsed and couldn't stand up. Night in the vets and some treatment but there was no change after 24hrs so had to be PTS. Gutted. I'm now looking for another pup and just wandering how you boys  go about finding pups. I kind of keep myself to myself so don't really know of when pups come available. Probably look for something with some bull in it this time.  Thanks