The farmers aren't happy

13 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e spoken to another keeper who's shoot i do the terrier work on and he's well up for a day or two out with you and your BOP and anything you want to slip it at your welcome to..Just get in touch next season and we'll sort a weekend out...:victory:

Great offer mate ?

Cheers, D.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add - on the occasions we find lads doing it the ok way, we just smile, wave and drive on. Or have a quick chat and tell them where they can go and not go if they want no hassle. They always l

the way I see it the majority are true dog men who know the score and behave. the other are just common crooks who have  dogs. 

where i hunt ,im great friends with the farmers ,tyla here can vouch ,when he was over we walked in 2 different areas and theres no hassle,if i was cheeky enough i could call in and ask for dinner ,i

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e spoken to another keeper who's shoot i do the terrier work on and he's well up for a day or two out with you and your BOP and anything you want to slip it at your welcome to..Just get in touch next season and we'll sort a weekend out...:victory:

Your not a horrible man 

• Thanks 1