Fell and moorland

1 hour ago, Rat face said:

It’s a members page only bud so I’m told I’m not on Facebook myself so can’t really comment, get yourself  made a member buddy for just a tenner it’s worth it just for the peace of mind if you keep terriers or bushing dogs.

Is there a way of joining without your name and address stuck on a list somewhere, especially on a computer?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rat face said:

It’s a members page only bud so I’m told I’m not on Facebook myself so can’t really comment, get yourself  made a member buddy for just a tenner it’s worth it just for the peace of mind if you keep terriers or bushing dogs.

I don’t do Facebook either can I sign up on the internet page , I’m sure It let let me look last year even tho I don’t have Facebook 

2 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I don’t do Facebook either can I sign up on the internet page , I’m sure It let let me look last year even tho I don’t have Facebook 

Sorry bud I miss understood what you was saying is it the Facebook page or the website your struggling with, anyone can go on the website and there should be updated show dates on there soon as dates are set there put up

4 hours ago, Rat face said:

Sorry bud I miss understood what you was saying is it the Facebook page or the website your struggling with, anyone can go on the website and there should be updated show dates on there soon as dates are set there put up

No your right , I don’t have Facebook but it usually let me view the page , are the meeting still at Halifax for yorkshire 

On 22/02/2020 at 19:14, Rat face said:

If you work your terrier then you should definitely join, not just for your own sake, but also to support them to help terriers stuck in difficult situations.I hope you never need their help but if you do you will be glad you joined as the help they provide can be the difference between a disaster and getting your dog back.

• Like 1