Banning coal and wood

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k em..

The lads on here won't let the TV licensing man in so what chance has the bloke who wants to check that their wood is dry enough to burn?  ?

I might be wrong but this is how I understand it...  ....they arnt banning wood, log burners or fires..  They are banning coal, which is mainly imported from China and Russia anyway. You can

Posted Images

Just now, myersbg said:

What do you all think of the laws coming in to try and do away with woodburners and open fires, another dig at country folk, and making sure nobody gets anything for nout.

Couldn’t give a f**k they are banning the sale of it can’t stop you collecting your own which to me is the essence of having one, ie free heat ✌️

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, myersbg said:

They are on about policing it to make sure your sticks are all dry, i am like you greyman never bought wood in my life and heat thew house with a wood burner

The lads on here won't let the TV licensing man in so what chance has the bloke who wants to check that their wood is dry enough to burn?  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
50 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

won't need to come inside apparently , smoke is a giveaway , but i agree with you

28 minutes ago, myersbg said:

won't need to come inside apparently , smoke is a giveaway , but i agree with you

I can't see any court in the land convicting somebody for using illegal wood on the basis that there was smoke coming out of the chimney. "Must have been a soot fire Your Worship." How can they prove otherwise?

Its going to be one of those laws that never get enforced.

• Like 1

There's smokeless areas now and soon as it's dark it's burn what you want , 3 miles up the road from me is a smokeless area but I guarantee nobody sticks to it