FX Impact and Crown FAC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you go for one try and get a fresh one that’s not been on display, the thing Phil is talking about in an above post is that the main cause of problems is messing with the power while cocked... it w

Cant speak for ether in fac but iv had both in sub 12 and the crown was the one i fell for iv never had a rifle that accurate before and iv had some i can tell you. Yes i like the impac

Been using and abusing my impact for nearly two years and never had a problem, might look a bit marmite but it’s a proper pest control gun.. I throw it in the car boot then the cabinet and back out in

Well, despite them saying that Mitch, Sportsman must be fcuking mental for buying in this way but there again, it comes as no surprise. Perhaps they have only been able to do the deal / pricing structure they have by linking into the German stock. Still sounds like bullsh1t to me mate.  I wouldn't trust them for all the tea in China, nothing seems straight forward with that outfit and I am seriously sorry they have got hold of a great brand like FX.

Phil

• Like 1

Phil , nothing wrong with the sportinggun

had some cracking deals from them 
Tikka HMR £480  , CZ 457 royal £640  ,GRS hunter far cheaper than anywhere else . 
Don’t forget ASI had a good slagging off about FX guns by most who tried to order them , most of the time ,shooter waiting between 10 -12 weeks for fx guns and some never got them at all 

12 hours ago, Dervburner said:

What a palava..................?

Gone are the days of

Walk into a shop pick the gun of your choice

pay for it and walk out .

every thing is on a waiting list now

if you want high end rifles any way

cant even look on freeads now lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

19 minutes ago, philpot said:

I am sure you have Mitch and I don't doubt it,  you have a higher regard than I do.

Phil

Have you had any bad dealings with sporting gun Phil , if not why are in this frame of mind with them? 
admittedly I did not like them the first few times in there

41 minutes ago, villaman said:

Have you had any bad dealings with sporting gun Phil , if not why are in this frame of mind with them? 

I have had three NONE dealings with this mob and each time it has been to follow up on adverts for guns on Gun Trader which they don't have or ever have done, in fact on one call they tried to tell me they could get the gun for me when I know for a fact that the gun was not available in the country / importer.  You have had fair deals with them Mitch, forgive me mate but I don't share your faith.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, villaman said:

Not on my list of dealers, I've only heard bad things from them, I remember pav had a load of hassle , that I know first hand, there pure liars ! Sell stuff they don't have or that's not even due in ! It was the same a few weeks ago, they were advertising that they had a tikka t3 left hand varmint in stock .223 ! Turns out yet again they didn't & the expected delivery into the country was over 6mths ! 

• Like 2

I suppose I am lucky they are virtually on my door step  , I buy most of my ammo from them £12.40 for Hornady 17 and  £5.75 for .22 Winchester’s and like I said had some great  other deals , wasn’t that long ago people were now Moaning about ASI 

53 minutes ago, philpot said:

Not me, brilliant company and so very helpful.

Phil

Yes I found Tony great to deal with and helped me out with some parts free of charge , saying that sportsman gave me a 10 and 5 shot mags  for the cz .22 two days ago for nothing 

• Like 1

When I wanted a hw99 I phoned clay pigeon /babylon Hill branch as it said online they had one in stock, some thing told me to phone them up to double check before I drove all the way out there. 

And turns out they didn't have it, it was in their Exeter branch and I could drive up there put a deposit down and then drive back out there in a week to collect it, I declined the offer. 

• Haha 1

what's not to like 420 + shots sub 12 uk,reg set at 75 bar , 200bar fill shot down to 75bar all over 11ftlbs ,using JSB Heavies 10.34gr

took a bit of fine tuning but got there in the end ,nice compact hunting rifle.